Thread where the replies are made from the autocomplete words on your phone

Yes please call the nurse if you’re still around dude I wanna get to you get a little boy and then head to work around the corner of the park

Wtf.

3 Likes

We are going on a cruise to the gym today and tomorrow so I have no idea what you’re going to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there

1 Like

When I get to the gym I’m going to go back into my house to pick up some lunch and then I’ll maybe take some time off and then I’ll send you some pictures and then you can talk about it later.

2 Likes

You don’t seem to be particularly committed to the gym.

2 Likes

Yeah less gym more lunch

1 Like

I’m so very cool and I love you lots and I love your stag and I love your dress and I love your dog and I love your drinks and I love your dog but I don’t want you to know that I love your dog

12 Likes

Enjoyed this one a lot :joy:

1 Like

Have you seen my dad in the morning or maybe he just wants us to get some dinner and then we will go see him and then I’ll come over tomorrow night if you’re still here in West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days

1 Like

I’m not going to be able to make you a new car park for the first time in a long time

8 Likes

Brexit and a bit of a delay in the shower this morning so I might do some ironing

4 Likes

Really can’t believe how many days we are going out for a long time now and have been trying to pick up a few things from my old house in the past few months but I am not sure if it is too much for your pizza disappointment.

CENTRE: i have not watched the shitey dead since the mid season break but I have not seen the game yet but I am sure you will know that I am i just rolled down the window and turned the power hour up to eleven and I am not sure what the problem is with the joke answer to avoid thinking too hard to get the right one in the eurosong thread will take me on the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back roads are the way home i was stuck

LEFT: the chaos of a city and a dickhead and etc on the way home i was stuck right behind a 20mph lorry on the back of his hand left in his hand left in his mouth to a Thomas the Tank Engine themed to a Thomas the Tank Engine themed to a Thomas the Tank Engine themed to a Thomas the Tank Engine themed to a Thomas the Tank Engine themed to a Thomas the Tank Engine themed to a Thomas the

RIGHT: in the middle and the University of St tibulus is now ready and there were no plans on it while the sun is shining on its intended purpose as the weather was in at weekend to make a trip out of his town with his science trip and his wife in his family

LEFT CENTRE RIGHT: i am currently at home and has been a very good friend of my life that i me to literally rip him out of the way home i was a good one and a dickhead and a dickhead and etc tbh

MISH MASH: tense and the assessment and improvement in my poaket and the assessment and improvement of personality of the hard drive into a new life and I have been 28 for the past few years ago to help out the palindromic properties of my life that i look back at what it has to do with the video for Lcd sound system’s tribulations and the University rubbish in the world eater’s and it has been a long time since the lads were last in such a scenario

1 Like

Cerebrospinal fever :face_with_thermometer: was a great shot from the sun in my back and the wind chill was just too bad for a little while but it’s not really good enough to get there before the end though so I’ll probably get back up in a couple hours or so

1 Like

If there’s any chance you reckon you’ll be able to pull a pint in about an hour if you fancy it though if you fancied coming in a couple of weeks with the scaffolding up still feel like I can’t do any of the beers xx

1 Like

the children have a new one and they will be back tomorrow night and they will have to wait for the green man to come back home after the party

2 Likes

Www.bbc.co.uk and I have been working on the same for the last few months and have been working on the internet all the time and the whole thing is a bit laboured at the moment

3 Likes

Www.bbc.co.uk and I have just enjoyed the bottle of wine and a few of the big boys going out early in the morning and we have a fearsome guard dog now

1 Like

No one can ever be great. If you could make gambling on the tram, tears in Geneva for a while. I think it’s not so easy to visit you. But it’s a bit different from the end.

1 Like

I’m going on the train tomorrow and then I can go sit down with him then. Oh that’s nice you babe! I don’t think so I’m just trying to make sure you got the money.

2 Likes

I just had stopped by and got my coffee and it was awesome :clap:t2: is my morning coffee and coffee here at my house and I love it going through my big big boy

3 Likes