Threadnesday

Too warm to be indoors. Pretty sure my work will be very sensible had send us to the park very soon.

This has really made me laugh

https://twitter.com/TonyD9999/status/996500208983912448

9 Likes

do not want

I’ve just my team to the park

About to interview for a permanent version of the job I already have. Gonna be weird.

1 Like

You what?

3 Likes

2 Likes

:joy:

imagine swimming in the thames tho, jfc!

hi Epimer, my partner is going to the UKIPO soon, what smalltalk can I make to make me look like #1 best bf eva?

Going oot for cocktails tonight, would be remiss of me not to get this (even though it sounds more like food).

cough%20syrup

Will dose it up with my own child’s cough syrup obvs.

6 Likes

Why are they going?

Tell them that there’s a Wetherspoons hotel in Newport. That’s literally all I’ve got.

oh dear got no breakfast :frowning:

Daughter was an absolute dreamboat to get ready for nursery again today which is great cause mrs stack and I are grogginess central due to crappy lingering cold. Hopefully should be back to normal by Friday as we’re taking little one to centre parcs for her burfday. Gonna try and get like 95% of our shit packed up and in the car tonight so we aren’t rushing around tomorrow.

Gotta drop my sis-in-law’s bday pressie off at lunch. May is birthday CRAZY round our way.

Have good Wednesdays one and all and HB @anon64105032

I thought it was like a rite of passage for patent weirdos :man_shrugging:

I have been a really tired grumpy mess for about a week. How the fuck do I shake this?!

Dull day in the office then the sweet relief of tapas tonight!

1 Like

Make the upgrade to cryptic crosswords

All the likes

2 Likes

There’s a heavily over-subscribed trip run by the chartered institute every year. I accidentally signed up too late for it. Three years in a row. wot am I like lol

fuck driving to Wales in a fucking minibus for a 10 o’clock start

2 Likes

Ooft great stuff man, have a lovely tapas-filled evening!