Threads that are on loads of replies (rolling)

Don’t hate them, just don’t look at them. Think a standalone thread for certain books films can be worthwhile (I, Daniel Blake would be an obvious choice, for e.g)

2 Likes

Uwe Rosler, in Social.

If it were in Music, I would’ve just assumed it were some awful Scandinavian singer-songwriter.

1 Like

if we still had the hover over to read the OP I might know what that one is about. but we do not.

2 Likes

would rather there was a thread purely for new films in the cinema, it’s not interesting to me if somebody caught half of multiplicity on channel 5 or whatever

3 Likes

quite like the book threads but think they were better suited to the old boards format as it was easier to skim through

Agreed

same in most threads tbf. Bunch of people showing off that they don’t know who Stacey Solomon is in one thread. Geeze.

1 Like

Would you like my thoughts on the thorny Stacey Solomon issue

please!

seems a nice enough person, but don’t regularly watch anything she’s on, and have never found her noticeably entertaining or great or whatever.

thanks. Hope @anon5266188 is ok with this response. I respect it. I think she’s quite lovely.

1 Like

Would have preferred it in the actual thread, might have got it back on-track but I’ll take it anyway.

well with fancy newdis we can do a good quotey link thing

hogwarts

I started two threads today both insightful and hilarious but you nobs would rather talk about Harry Potter, I am disappointed in you Dis I really am

cucumber water

3 Likes

Don’t know how long it is now but @Ruffers is on top form in that thread.

2 Likes

2160 replies since I last clicked on the Nintendo Switch thread

can’t ever imagine going in there again

Your loss there BITT