Threads thread

eggs

I got a shirt the other month, I get compliments when I wear it (if “you look healthy” is a compliment) . I feel both myself and a boss when it’s on, which must mean I’m a boss.

What threads you got that make you feel good?

thought this was gonna be about nuking sheffield

I got some t-shirts the other week that I’m irked about. When I bought them before in large they were a little too tight after a first wash, so I got XL this time and they’re comically big.

I like the designs, though, so I’m just going to start having chips with every meal to fix it.

started wearing polo shirts to work

are you becoming an architect?

Can I see it pleasey pie

pic plz

they call me a butcher

I got a new t-shirt from Gap that has the phases of the moon’s cycle on it. I quite like it.

some people call you maurice :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I’m not feeling great about my clothes at the moment. I suspect it’s due to me feeling like a bit of a fatty at the mo :confused:

I do have quite a nice dress I wore to two weddings recently tho, got told my boobs looked amazing in it :wink:

Which immediately made me feel a bit self conscious of course :blush:

Architects wear polo necks, not polo shirts, duh.

misread his post, duh

Yes, when I find a picture

Not by the vicar or groom hopefully!

No clothes make me feel good.

I need a new waterproof lightweight jacket though please.

In semi-related news, my parents are moving so clearing out my childhood home, they gave me a couple of Utd shirts from when I was 13 at the weekend, they still fit…

I still have clothes from that age that fit - the style was pretty baggy.

That’s what I’m telling myself. It also has opened up the fact that I can feasibly buy ‘Y’ size old shirts cheaply and get in them

1980s fashions were pretty tight, on the other hand…