Threads

Have you bought any new jimjams (pyjamas) since March?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t recall
  • Not comfortable disclosing

0 voters

Have you bought any winter clothes since March?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t recall

0 voters

Have you bought any other new clothes since March?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t recall

0 voters

Just wanted to start a thread called threads then realised it’d need some content

1 Like

Possibly the scariest film I’ve seen tbh tbf…

^Spoiler alert I guess :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

can people please post pictures of their threads too? I would love a nosey :blush:

The only clothing that I’ve bought in the past three years are pairs of running shoes.

nothing apart from lycra and jimjams

I’ve just repaired a pair of pyjama bottoms that are very worn out and kept getting holes on the bum, because i otherwise like them and didn’t want to buy new ones.

1 Like

Having previously barely bought any new threads this year, got a bunch recently to prepare for winter WFH/extended outdoor meetups…

New coat - got this for £35 in the Black Friday sale which I thought was pretty good value:

New jumper:

New socks:

And new slippers from the other thread:

Am toasty warm all the time now as a result :+1:

1 Like

Bought a bunch of new t-shirts and a raincoat thing because I live in Scotland again

Good timing!

The super lovely Monkee Genes has just reopened for the first time since March. They make the best trousers I’ve ever worn. Hmm.

Oooh! Very nice! Good purchasing with the jacket! That’s a bargain!! Here are some of the things I have purchased :blush:

1 Like

With regards to the tartan trousers, I haven’t got these yet so they might be a terrible idea but I’ve already got a pair of the same trousers in blue and navy tartan so I’m hoping I can pull them off in red :grimacing:

Only clothes I’ve bought since March are a 3 pack of boxers (12 euro) . Boringly / thankfully have a job which sends me lots of clothes so just wear that all the time tbh.

Where is the dress from? It’s :fire:

As for the trousers, my 8 year old daughter has a pair like that and they look great so I’m sure you’ll be good :smiley:

1 Like

Haha!! Oooh I’m sure she can get away with them better than I ever could, but I will try my hardest. They might be reserved solely for flat dwelling :laughing:

The dress is from Joanie! It’s so pretty I love it!!

I bought two t shirts.

One with Gemma Collins on the front looking a little rough and laying down. The caption says something about working from home

The second t shirt says weird coffee person. My wife hates so I choose to wear it whenever possible

Not familiar with them. Just looking through their collection - nice stuff :+1:

1 Like