Threadsday Thurs

I really don’t want to go out :frowning:

Had a lovely bed tea whilst tinkering with my fantasy football team.
Now having a kitchen tea and watching athletics.

Who’s Candy?

Idles
Nadine Shah
Amadou and Mariam

Not much I’ve even heard of tbh.

C@ in the H@??? FO,M

Isles are doing a matinee show at the Wave Maiden in Southsea next month.

Thought it was Pie and Vinyl no?

Ah, ok. For some reason I thought ‘fucking candy’ was an expression I hadn’t heard before meaning ‘oh great’ and was trying to make a crap gag about the zombie mouse and bird having their way with someone called candy. :grimacing:

1 Like

Eep! I’m on the switchboard for the county for half an hour on my own! This could be tricky.

Spotted this though:

11 Likes

MANCHES last night: I’ll go to campus tomorrow and get some dissertation work done, natch. But first I’ll do some other stuff at home in the morning instead of just dossing around

MANCHES now: pissing meself at character models m9

2 Likes

:wave: :sleeping:

2 Likes

think it was this game I couldn’t complete on my own because I got too scared at the bits where you had to sneak past filch in the library

7 Likes

hmm it was defo better than this, think it was chamber of secrets actually

1 Like

I had Chamber of Secrets on the PS2 and I remember feeling like it was a proper mind-blowing open world game at the time

1 Like

Possibly nsfw

Had the shittest fortnight I can remember in a long time due to multiple areas of mine and mrs me’s life upending but feeling surprisingly resilient. Back in therapy for the first time in two years as I don’t want to dump any more on mrs stack as she’s preggers. Kind of feel like it’s a positive step which is good.

Pouring myself into study at the moment which I think is a good thing. Shitting it about me exam next week but trying to turn that into motivation with some success.

Big up DiS, love you guys xx

6 Likes

much love and support to you mate, you are sounding very positive which is great! Hope things improve for you soon x

3 Likes

Thank you. Life’s a shit sandwich but I’m gonna take a big bite anyway.

1 Like

Hope you and the fam are okay Stakkerz. Sending good thoughts your way.

2 Likes

Festival time (in a few hours at least)! Seeing Fever Ray later today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes