Threezing Thursday Evening!

IT EVEN RHYMES!

What are your evening plans, pals? I’ve just finished two questionnaires from my therapist so I’m going to celebrate by having some Indian take-away – and possibly chocolate pudding for dessert.

:palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Hey wr.

Might watch the best film ever (as voted for by DiS forum) The Big Lebowski

7 Likes

Or watch cricket can’t decide.

evenin’ wr.

i just had some red lentil pasta. dunno what to do tonight? might go pictures but it’s quite cold so might just stay in and netflix instead.

Still at work :rage:

Just how cold is my :biking_man: home going to be when I eventually escape :scream::scream::scream_cat:

I (obviously) quite enjoy that film

2 Likes

Got some leftover drown rice from last night which we’re going to egg fry, and found some pollo asado style chicken we’d marinated last year sometime in the freezer, which we’ll have with it. Still waiting to see if we’ve cooked it yet, I’ve a suspicion we didn’t but we probably did. WHO KNOWS! playing a bit of carclasonne in the meantime.

Edit: Hi WR, btw

What’s on? Vs. What would you be Netflixing?

Jnr just sleep-ate a whole packet of crisps and even wiped her mouth with a tissue afterwards. Proudest moment so far.

I’m probably going to bed. I’m really hungry and ate all my meals too early today so it’s sleep or eat junk.

4 Likes

Just eaten an orange for the first time in years.

finishing the punisher (see marvel thread) vs either mary QoS or stan & ollie i guess

1 Like

how would you rate it?

I’m so tired.

Ate a cauliflower dhal with half a naan bread.

It’s also too cold.

1 Like

Not clicking this but it’s made my day nonetheless

7 Likes

ooh i meant to make yr buffalo flower you posted on here before. might do that tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hi evening thread :wave:

Have had too much cake. Will be spending the rest of the evening trying to not eat more cake.

14 Likes

Cooking a gumbo after what has been a good day. New album out tomorrow too. It’s all coming up twinkletoes.

10 Likes

HB FL!

1 Like

Sounds like a terrible idea

7 Likes

In the pub with an ATD. He’s not drinking…although he is.

7 Likes