Threvening

Had some uncle Ben’s rice this evening, real tasty.

Turns out rice is good

Been told I dont have to come in tomorrow. Gonna get shitfaced and make an arse of myself at xmas party. On pint 3. Let’s gooooo.

13 Likes

Having a beer and an ATD is en route to join me. Tv will be along a little later. Quite peckish. :thinking:

Grim

yeah me either. Never trusting DiS again after the insane overhype of peanut butter with cheese on toast.

Did some exceptionally shit parenting this afternoon, and now I feel rubbish.

I’m going to try and alleviate this by watching Rocky.

don’t feel too bad, it must be insanely tough to be a parent and bet you get it right 99 times out of 100

7 Likes

Just got a massive lasagna in the oven. The kitchen worktops are significantly lower here than at home so my back hurts a bit feom all the chopping etc. But I’m sat in a comfy chair now and am about to open a beer, and obvs will be eating lasagna in about 40 min, so it’s all good.

4 Likes

not sure I’ve had a lasagne since childhood. Bet it still holds up

It absolutely does. And when you’re a grownup you can decide for yourself what goes in it as well!

what’s in it WR?

I used to think carrots fucking sucked. Turns out they’re good raw just shit if you cook them

2 Likes

Lots of veg and some soy mince and lentils. Also chili, nutmeg, cumin and oregano. Topped with generous amounts of mozarella and cheddar.

2 Likes

Sounds like a euphemism for being pregnant.

2 Likes

Carrots in lasagne is good, but butter beans sound like a weird choice

1 Like

ah that sounds amazing!

Obviously being a veggie I cannot resist a good carrot

2 Likes

Thanks bam - I’m sure that I’ll be fine by tomorrow.

1 Like

bet dipping a carrot into some hummus would be a nice afternoon snack.

I should try some hummus sometime, it scares me a bit

4 Likes

Think throwing up into a pint glass might be my lowest ever moment

• I have done this
  • I have not done this

0 voters