Thrsdy thrd

Thanks that’s reminded me to pick up some gloves for the cycle to work.

Thanks my man, had to bite my tongue a lot last night but I think it was for the best.

Off to see Liverpool vs West Ham at the end of this month! Genuinely can’t wait but clearly Liverpool fans are the absolute worst so :man_shrugging:

At the midwife again. It’s fucking cold outside

What you saying about me, @GarethI and @Slicky? Clearly never a better bunch of fans.

2 Likes

I stick by it. I’ve met far more terrible, terrible Liverpool fans in my life than any other club. The sense of entitlement is unabashed.

1 Like

So near so Amsterdam. Pffft first even rhyme

2 Likes

Properly cba. Not out of bed yet.

Wfh

Ie watching highlights of the tour of dubai then waiting for mixed curling to start

FUCK OFF THfeeling much better this morning.

Also, of all the clubs to get 100% of fans I know who hate Liverpool, I wouldn’t have put money on Lincoln.

1 Like

Don’t really get it, fans have been great every time I’ve been to Anfield and what makes it a special place :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

:grinning: #notallfans obviously! I’m sure you’re a lovely bunch! Christ I’m burning some bridges this morning.

1 Like

Reckon Leeds fans are worse. Try talking to one and see how many seconds pass before they mention the 70s. Not many seconds. Not many seconds at all.

1 Like

I think the worst fans are the football fans.

3 Likes

So you’re watching the final 5km?

1 Like

^ never been to a rugby game

2 Likes

Only the ones I PLAYED IN, m73.

(at school)

the prosecution rests

5 Likes

Yu-Gi-Oh fans are also pretty bad, tbfumble.