Thuck Off, Thursday

Feeling like a garbage fire xoxo

Having a shit day, guys - nothing worth detailing but boy, is it a shit day. Hope your days are not as bad as mine.

Piss off Read-Only Mode

16 Likes

Hope your day gets better, pal!

4 Likes

Thanks, just had to do a little vent there! Sure it’ll be fine, just standard January work/cash stress really

2 Likes

Been to the post office and the supermarket already today. Might get back into bed.

1 Like

Oh man would do this in a heartbeat

1 Like

Site went down completely for me - was a fairly dicey period where I was contemplating doing a bit of work, but found some other things to distract me in the interim period.

7 Likes

Back?

1 Like

Back, but notifications are all over the place.

1 Like

Hope it goes ok and they let you take it easy if you need to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah mine are utterly fucked.

If I didn’t know better, it’d seem like nobody had liked or interacted with any of my hashtag solid gold content.

5 Likes

I don’t think that would ever happen.

@keith is a wanker, pass it on

2 Likes

In the shit day club too. Want to hide in bed but have baking obligations x2 plus other stuff to get done. I’m really rubbish at being a functioning human.

Nope.

I really am, I think we’ll have to disagree on this one.

I know it’s hard and it’s not easy to see yourself as others see you but fwiw we all love you and think you do an amazing job as a functioning human, and as a parent.

7 Likes

Have done the two things I absolutely had to do, have sacked today off and am going to work from home. Cancelled my 4pm meeting and my evening engagement and am gonna put my lounge pants on.

7 Likes

Ceiling leak heading into week 12, big crack has developed, sleeping part time in the living room. Getting into pissy email chats with the landlord trying to get some rent reductions to cover this - no, one month’s reduction does not actually count as enough to cover everything that has happened since ta v muchly