Thumping Thursday

Boom boom boom

All about today; rainbow dress, it’s coming home, kids could stay up as they are isolating so can roll out of bed at 5 to 9 for any work they may be set.

How’s about my diser delights??

7 Likes

Already up. Debating ordering a maccies breakfast

2 Likes

Morning :wave:

Same as for the previous five days: more decorating today. Got to take the final sash window out and give it a spruce up - gonna pop to Wickes first.

If Sash! ever fell on hard times, he could launch his own glazing company called Sash Windows and

s

3 Likes

Wickes…oooh the entry level professional DIY store before you go full Screwfix.

1 Like

Morning slicky, jordan, c_c_b. Bin day today. Woke up much earlier than planned after two strong beers last night so I’m making the best of it: off to the local nature reserve for the quiet time when it opens, then the supermarket and back home in time for my new socks to be delivered.

1 Like

Was my saviour when my toilet seat broke two days into Lockdown 1. GBODIY.

1 Like

Yes! They don’t sell parting beads save it for Thursday etc in B&Q

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

6 Likes

Morning. Woke up easily this morning which has happened maybe 3 times in my life, its nice and sunny too, and it should be my day off. Instead I’m off to give a presentation I know nothing about in a basement meeting room for the entire day.

Luckily no one I work with knows anything about it either so I’ve got a slight advantage on them at least.

4 Likes

Morning.

Nice morning and forecast looks good.

Usual plan of action - take dog for a walk and then go for a bike ride once the drink drivers have sobered up.

Bit o housework this afternoon.

Morning all. Didn’t drink last night but treating myself to an 830 start nonetheless.

It’s coming home,
It’s coming home,
It’s coming
Football’s coming home

:pleading_face: :sob: :heart_eyes: :pray:

7 Likes

What a lovely poem, is that Keats?

6 Likes

Couldn’t find any suitable fishing lodges or secluded cottages for the weekend so I think I might disconnect my router until Monday and flush my phone down the toilet

4 Likes

Yes, you got it! It’s a classic Romantic poem.

(Genuinely better than anything fucking Wordsworth wrote)

2 Likes

Alright? Gonna go and sell some beer then come home (like football) and make a lasagna. That’s all.

Besides it coming home, I’m making my grandparents dinner tonight and need to tidy my flat (eek).

Oh really?

The glory and the freshness of a dream.
It is not now as it hath been of yore;—
Turn wheresoe’er I may,
By night or day.
The things which I have seen I now can see no more …

Seems appropriate after last night

M9 I did an English degree (because I love Brexit and the Queen) so I’m an absolute authority on the quality of literature, Three Lions shites on all Wordsworth’s poxy efforts.

3 Likes

Have to get the train today to meet my boss and 1 remaining colleague for lunch at Wetherspoons. Cba.