Thunderstorm sex - it’s a filth thread

Thunderstorm sex (indoors but the windows are open) would be pretty exciting eh? Like being in an erotic thriller from the 90s

Don’t think I’ve ever had sex in a thunderstorm - not memorable sex anyway

Hbu?

(I’m not sure if I’ve used the correct board category for filth - hopefully I can fix it if it’s wrong)

1 Like

I like storms. I like thunder and lightning. What I do during a storm is shag my girlfriend and pretend that we’re taking part in the conception of the Antichrist.

• Marilyn Monroe (Frankie Boyle)
3 Likes

It’d have to be quite moody or angry sex I think but assuming it’s pretty humid at the time its a no from me. Down with humid sex.

A bitter shame really that my flat is always cool even in high humidity and yet my bed sees absolutely no action.

Maybe I should rent it out as a love hotel.

2 Likes

had a sex dream last night but I can’t for the life of me remember who it was with

What if you had one of those big sexy ceiling fans keeping the cool air circulating (plus some silk scarves billowing about)

And a bucket of ice

1 Like

Actually thinking about it I really love exercising when it’s humid, makes me feel really satisfied for some reason. OK I support the thunderstorm sex initiative.

3 Likes

I’ve done this on a balcony on holiday, cheers.

1 Like

Was it exciting? Distracting?

Yeah this. Makes me feel like a proper athlete when I finish some exercise dripping with sweat. Easily achieved in this weather.

1 Like

I have done this

In Paris no less, with the French windows wide open onto the street (euphemism) in the loudest, most torrential storm I’ve ever experienced in Europe

It was incredible

2 Likes

Is this the new Go! Team album?

5 Likes

Made it feel a bit theatrical but in a good way.

1 Like

Sounds atmospheric

Take out the ‘I’ve’ and that sounds like a boxing style promo of your sexual abilities

6 Likes

This sounds great. Torrential downpours are lovely to listen to, I think they are good atmosphere (also they are moist so it’s good scene setting)

I like thunderstorm sex, it always gets me going and I don’t mind the humidity etc, just have a shower after. Sadly my wife seems to get headaches when the weather is stormy, something to do with ions.

Actually the best lightening storm I ever saw was in France - only I was in a (mainly glass) art gallery and I was only about 10 so it wasn’t erotic in any way

1 Like

Love being on holiday with a partner and deciding to go for a sweaty middle of the day shag and a nap.

6 Likes

Yeah I love being able to relax by the pool on holiday

1 Like

Only if the room is lit entirely in blue like it’s a Tony Scott film

1 Like