Thurevening thread

Yo, it’s Thursday, it IS the evening.

What you doing, nerds?

Am currently downing a couple of Long Island ice teas before meeting my wife at the cinema to watch a film neither of us want to see. Living with Bill Nighy. I don’t like Bill Nighy and this looks like the ultimate schmaltzy Brit flick that my mum would love. But free tickets, so……

U?

2 Likes

Out of the blue, I just had the thought ‘huh, I wonder what Chrissy Teigan is up to?’

I bet she’s thinking about me too.

10 Likes

Going to get a chinese - an inferior one to the one i want because each dish seems to be £17 now :face_in_clouds:

Then I’ll binge Band of Gold under my duvet and maybe treat myself to a paracetamol for my day long headache.

Cat’s gone totally wild from all the rain keeping him indoors

2 Likes

Headache club hi five!

Had a disappointing lunch and trip to The Range, oh well

3 Likes

Stuck on the Tube at Hyde park corner.
Apparently someone has pulled the emergency alarm and we can’t move till it gets sorted. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Having a post-work pint. Just the one though.

3 Likes

At work. Xmas light switch on tonight. So obviously work is heaving. Lovely :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The fuck is the TLT

Drinking a Hobgoblin, gonna make kievs and croquettes in a bit but cba getting up yet. Feeling a bit sad actually as it goes.

Sage butter gnocchi for dinner tonight, might watch Carlito’s Way for the first time

On the mend but still feeling highly pathetic. Need to make some weekend plans to make up for the weekday moping

1 Like

The Thread Lifespan Test thread

3 Likes

I’m having kievs and croquettes later too. It’ll be like we’re having dinner together.

3 Likes

Was gonna cuss down Winchester for being too keen but apparently Bournemouth also has a load of lights up in the town centre, so….

2 Likes

Can’t believe I’m not having kievs now, weirdly enough got a pure notion for them :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi

Son is coming for tea soon - downgraded my lasagna plan, going with gnocchi with my ragu plus mozzarella, Parmesan, salad and a garlic bread thing. Just as tasty, less effort

Having a lone fruity cider thing I had in the fridge and listening to Honey Dijon

1 Like

Ordering pizza from Harrys Pszza :drooling_face:

That doesn’t really sound like much of a downgrade :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just spent my lunch break trying (unsuccessfully) unblock a toilet.

Collecting a Domino’s on the way home as a cheer up cos I’m dreading this weekend.

3 Likes