Thureveningthread feat. fancy dress

Hey pals.

How is your Thursday evening looking? I am already a little drunk.

In London for Kiss. Here’s a picture of me at Butlins dressed as a budget Paul Stanley to celebrate. Unfortunately it’s too hot for me to do makeup today and I’d just sweat it in to my t shirt.

What’s the best fancy dress you’ve ever done?

Are you doing something fun tonight?

25 Likes

Aw you look like a glam badger :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

early :rotating_light:

1 Like

That would 100% be my Kiss alter-ego.

1 Like

Great effort!

I’m standing for two hours on a train to Bristol cause I missed my connection and lost my reservation :cry:. When I eventually arrive I will be heading to the nearest place for dinner and then writing a report and prepping for tomorrow. I’ve had better Thursdays.

Actually not as good as my policeman from the Village People where I squeezed into some size 10 women’s trousers for it, but thankfully that was just pre-Facebook.

Lasagna’s in the oven. I’m too hot.

8 Likes

Sacked off my plans and have come home and had a KFC and I’m about to watch the Lego Movie 2

Needed an evening like this

1 Like

Thursday so still at work for another 2 hours :cry:

Best fancy dress is the time I did a zombie mummy monster type thing which involved painting my entire body in green and doing sexy bandage covering

The buns are an excellent touch.

I’m hacking my vita, it’s pretty enjoyable in a nerdy sort of way

I had to keep putting them in the freezer to stop them disintegrating.

2 Likes

GF just told me she hates Captain Beefheart’s voice, could be cause for a break up.

Apologies for the music content…

I won a mug (that’s still at the family home) for a robot costume when I was about 7. But in terms of post-Facebook costumes, maybe Napoleon Dynamite (bit shit but might brighten your evening)

10 Likes

I’ve had a smoothie, a sandwich and a kfc today and I feel like an utter pig. That shows how far I’ve come, I’d have considered this a pretty average day six months ago :smiley:

My best fancy dress…

Wouldn’t dress up as a religious person now that I’m woke af, but we did nail the outfit imho

13 Likes

Cannot like this enough.

1 Like

Feel awful still, extremely dizzy and heavy like i’ve been day-drinking.

But still, at least I once dressed up as a zombie Amy Winehouse.

15 Likes

Went to where the chip van goes, chip van wasn’t fucking there. Bumped into my dad who was having the same issue so we drove to the nearest town to get fish n chips (photo to be posted in the appropriate thread). Watching Judge Judy and stuffing my face.

Best and only fancy dress that isn’t ‘undercover cop’ or just me in a suit, from 2004/5

FB_IMG_1555180287657

8 Likes

Cracking effort on the fancy dress. Although are you allowed into Kiss gigs if you’re not?

Still on a bit of a high after the cricket, well on the way to getting a bit drunk to celebrate. Sun’s actually poking through the clouds in Leeds so for the first time in about a week we’ve got enjoyably hot weather rather than mugginess. Gonna watch the Cure concert at the cinema later. Good Thursday all in all

Fify

2 Likes