Thurrrrrsday Thrrrrread

Also just found out the main task I was going to do today isnt needed for this week (so I also wasted a portion of yesterday :+1:)

Very upsetting news has made my morning feel pretty off - CW

Just found out a teenage girl was found dead in the park literally round the corner from me, where I spent all summer hanging out and reading. So fucking sad.

Fucking plumber’s coming in

Fucksake

Drove to Manchester straight from the gym last night but forgot to pack a normal bra so now I’m rocking a very sophisticated suit dress with visible bright pink bra straps look :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Up, two teas and a piece of toast down.
Jobs today: take r to get his teeth painted or coated or something, go to Halfords to get the front lightbulb changed on my car, tidy and clean up the house as it is in a right state, watch toy story 4, go yoga

3 Likes

Morning all

WFH today, which would normally put me in a good mood, but by god the weather’s miserable. Saw Self Esteem last night, that was ace. @Avery and the others who are seeing them tonight are in for a treat.

I’m a bit irked by work - I’m being chased to complete my appraisal, but my boss left two months ago and hasn’t been replaced, but I was only reporting him because my previous boss had left two years ago. Nobody really cares about what I do, and I’m up to my ears in other work. So I’m being chased just to complete some pointless admin.

2 Likes

Morning all

I’m back at work after holidays. It’s pretty shit.

Day off, still in bed, might make cinnamon swirls in a bit and watch The Apprentice.

2 Likes

Oh shit it’s bin day isn’t it?

Poor sod.

I’m shattered this morning after my long day yesterday but today is my Friday. My boss is off today so I’ll be taking it a little easier as it’s been hectic lately, hence why I’m rarely posting on DiS.

I’m going to a gig tonight (Oso Oso) and the theatre tomorrow evening, which will be nice.

1 Like

Been up since 5 thanks to the silly baby. On coffee number 3 now as a result.

Nah - Bin Day is tuesday

1 Like

Recycling every other wednesday

Hey everyone

Tired, slept badly

I have lots of work to do - but apart from one irritating half hour call at 10:30 I’ve blocked out the whole day to do it. Will I be successful?

Parents evening with my son later - they get repetative real fast, schlomping from appointment to appointment as certain teachers get more and more behind (STOP FUCKING TALKING TO EVERYONE FOR SO LONG)

This might be one of the last I ever attend though so …

Only just getting out of bed. BREAKFAST YAY

2 Likes

The best thing about living in a flat is the bin-workers take the bins out for you.

3 Likes

Same, gonna have shreddies I think.

wow that’s mad!

We have chocolate shreddies but they’re his. Don’t want to mess with barleysugars precious cereal

3 Likes

This^ used to absolutely hate Wednesdays living in a house share because no one would do the bins or conveniently “forget” on their way to work and I would have to delve into the large brown bins to get the bin bags out otherwise the binpeople wouldn’t take them. Omg makes me seethe even thinking about it. Now, we just lob them into large metal containers downstairs with no time constraint.

2 Likes