Thurs (Day) 22nd April

Morning all!

I’m not really at work today but my class starts at 6.30 and I haven’t planned it yet.

What are you unprepared for?

Other plans?

1 Like

Morning

No plans, I don’t think I have anything to prepare for today. maybe a bike if work allows

1 Like

Moonlight expressing my feelings on the day well

8 Likes

Having a can of Bud Light Strawberry Seltzer (4% ABV, 95 calories) in the park with a pal later, so looking forward to that. Going to ride my bike there, and it’s been untouched in the leaky shed for so long that I had to demildew the saddle and bar tape. Sure it’ll be fiiiiiine though.

2 Likes

has someone taken over your account

13 Likes

tennis day!

This is exactly what I was going to post. Where is @epimer and what has this person done with them?

Morning.

Evidently I had a nose bleed during the night, but slept through it. When the alarm went off this morning, I was covered in blood (as were the bedsheets).

It was quite an exhilarating start to the day.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

5 Likes

Off today so school run, post office run, wash dishes, do workout, sort out coats as I’m no longer allowed to hang them on the back of the door and have no idea where they’ll go, school run, cook, do bedtime, tour admin, bed

Been out in the glorious sunshine to get bacon and avo bagels from another heart to feed for breakfast, as my Gf has a day of constant zoom meetings so thought I’d support her through the medium of fat and carbs.

Will be going to an interior design shop this evening to try to find a fabric for curtains to go with our bedroom wall paper. 20 year old me is utterly disgusted.

The devil and his angels

Play football
Watch football

1 Like

Going on a train into London to meet a friend for a beer later. Staggering.

The Seltzer thing has gone crazy in America coz it’s so low cal. Everyone’s on them. They sound gross

2 Likes

Which part of “Bud Light Strawberry Seltzer” sounds gross to you?! Each word is more delicious than the last.

4 Likes

Woke up with this in my head. No idea why my brain has decided to dredge this from the archives, but here we are:

2 Likes

Seltzers are great but everything else in that sentence sounds terrible

8 Likes

u sound terrible

hello

2 Likes

2 Likes