THURS' day

was gonna wear sandals into work

Drinking an earl Grey, waiting for my Dad to get back from his allotment so can set off for Cornwall.

Think we are stopping at some place with monkeys for the nieces on the way.

Plus where we are stopping tonight has pub right next to it which has made me happy.

Got the remainder of master of none and various podcasts downloaded, so should have an enough to keep me entertained.

@Lo-Pan nae bother

I’m going to be in shorts 'n all, when I can be bothered to get dressed.

1 Like

morning all

in the office already - lovely day. Hopefully will get outside to read my book at lunchtime

listened to this song about 6x times in the car yesterday. Going to add it to the summer playlist

can feel a bit of a cold coming :frowning: I have a busy weekend planned. Not good

1 Like

@Jeremys_Iron

2 Likes

its not on Spotify. sheeeet

Yeah you don’t really come off as a shorts guy

Absolutely stealing your idea of going for pizza tonight though

the meters, nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

warm innit

1 Like

taps aff

1 Like

or maybe not

Im not at all and the second i put them on someone goes ‘haha shorts dickhead!’

1 Like

passed a couple of lads on the way in who would disagree

1 Like

wish i was wearing shorts tbh

It’s seems to be OK for people to wear shorts at my work - but hardly anyone does it.

Wish I was ballsy enough to just go ahead and do it - too late now though, I am trousered

Today is my Friday, and I’m heading to Liverpool straight after work.

TONIGHT - I’m watching a film with my brother called THE CABIN BOY

TOMORROW - JOHN EFFIN CALE PLAYING THE VELVET UNDERGROUND & NICO IN FULL ON THE LIVERPOOL WATERFRONT

8 Likes

my go out and buy some at lunch

I bought 2x pairs yesterday. Feel like an absolute fool

Someone said it was like seeing Morrissey in shorts the first time they saw me in shorts.

3 Likes

i know a few folk going down for this, should be great, fucking irked with myself i didn’t get tickets way back when

it’s OK - I have a delivery coming it seems so I’m going to head home and WFH later. shorts ahoy!