Thurs eve

funny article but it’s only 5:30 mate!!

Haha, Fetcham sounds a bit like Feltch’em

I’ve turned down the pub and I’m away home. All the best until tomorrow my friends.

evenin all

going out on :bike: in a bit then will christen my new cooker with some peri peri chicken thighs… might roast some broccoli too?

Dying

Wife is going out for a curry with work, so my plan is grey peas and bacon for my tea and then a nice long bath with beer and some music.

Had a vegan kids meal at zizzis for lunch omg it was so good. Garlic bread and cucumber/carrot sticks for the starter, a vegan cheese pizza with lots of peppers for the main (vegan cheese is usually shite but this was really good) and a scoop of chocolate and coconut ice cream and another of strawberry sorbet for dinner, as well as a mini soy hot chocolate and a glass of squash. For 7.50

:sob:

This has amused moi

Off to see Moonlight, having Lebanese food before as there’s a Lebanese place under the cinema

everyone’s dying mate

just walked into the kitchen at work holding my mug and someone who works here goes ‘thanks for that, mate’ and i said ‘no worries’ and then just made myself a cup of tea. no idea.

Back from a hike there. Was pretty windy at the top of the mountain, good laugh. Bought some new shoes on the way home and I’m about to have a stew my Mam made. Coming home is good sometimes.*

*I will revisit this statement after a few hours in the pub later.

that pizza looks tiny

Can you just pretend to feel sorry for me please

THREE HOURS TO GO

Go on wr, you can do it!!!
Anything we can help you with?

it looks kid-size

Fucking easyJet twats always delayed out of Gatwick, always.
At least get us some fucking drinks you swine

i just want to go home and eat anjd sleeeeeeep :zzz: :zzz:
but i’ve got to go and bloody gruddy vote so i need to change into my voting clothes :scream:

Was going to go to the gym tonight but I stepped on a plug earlier and my foot is :tired_face: Guess I could go for a swim but I will probably just watch that pottery show. Someone make me get off my arse please.