Thurs Eve

also changed my bedclothes so now my duvet and pillows have that newly fluffed feel. Can’t wait for bedtime

6 Likes

I used to do aerobic videos at home to keep fit. Found Davina’s ones focused more on core and stuff, though by now she’s probably done a ton of every kind of one maybe.

No but I’ve heard about her. I can’t do anything too bouncy as I’ve got neighbours below me.

Those were my favourite ones. I don’t even know who she is, she just makes me move around a lot.

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t remember it being too bouncy…

it’s probably very bouncy. I haven’t done it for ages. I used to hear the upstairs neighbour doing her workouts. You’re very considerate!

That’s good advice, thanks man. I’m just going to have to be completely honest. Hate letting friends down but then that makes me sound really entitled and self-important :grinning: Best outcome is I tell him and he partridgeshrug.gifs me.

1 Like

Eating a burger in the pub. Got a dog either side of me. Jog on, dogs.

2 Likes

“Hey baby, Hairy Bikers & Chill(i)?”

Does that work?

This one is about 4 years old from another January where I obviously had a short lived fitness burst. She’s annoying me a bit because she keeps saying ‘ooh this is really hard’ whilst flashing her immaculately flat stomach.

2 Likes

Works for me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I get what you mean, and sincere is always the best way but a bit of sentimentality does help show you’ve given it a lot of thought and stuff. I’m sure you’ll nail it though.

1 Like

She’s as false as it gets and her delivery always feels a little unhinged, like she’s doing everything she can to try and stop herself launching into being a drill sergeant and shouting at you. I think that’s why I liked them.

1 Like

Gizmo can’t eat eat after 8:30 as he’s going to the vets tomorrow, so I’m cooking him fresh chicken breast.

The cats aren’t spoilt in the slightest.

1 Like

+ Watching Vice Principals and making a noodley vegetable brothy ramen thingy. I also have beer.
- Feeling a bit low about online dating and an upcoming lonely weekend.

Evening! I hope it’s excellent for you all.

1 Like

don’t feel sad, we all love you! x

3 Likes

Evening. Need to get some work done but the cat keeps barging the laptop off my lap :pouting_cat:

18 Likes

Sorry everyone, weddings off. Jezza can’t make it.

Darling, you’re just going to have to make do with someone else I’m afraid.

Yes, I still love you, but there’s nothing I can do about it.

1 Like

Cat has his/her priorities right!

1 Like

aww that’s a lovely cat!

1 Like

Yeah she’s amazing! I’ll pass on your kind words :smiley_cat: