Thurs Eve

Oh it’s mine and Mrs CCB’s wedding anniversary tomorrow too! Just trying to print out the voucher for a nice restaurant that I bought her but there doesn’t seem to be any paper in the house other than the scrap paper (unused school worksheets) that she brings home from work. So her voucher may be on the back of this

5 Likes
3 Likes

Tempted to ditch Jimbo’s bedtime and crash @rich-t’s pub visit, given that he’s only about five minutes from me. It would be more exciting than anything else I have planned for tonight.

4 Likes

burrito it is. the system works!

1 Like

Oooh, don’t forget to add peas! @ericVI

4 Likes

Evening chaps. Done a cycle now having pretty much the same dinner again as last night bit with added spud croquettes and some buffalo cauliflower bsnss from spenos. Gonna watch the end of Fleabag isn’t it.

Thank you for all your lovely messages today, you’re a tremendous bunch :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ah mate. Next time. We’ll be down to pick up the rings in the next couple of months. Could organise something then

2 Likes

hahah love me some snoop.

1 Like

Lovely wedding.
Except for missing half the ceremony because of a crash on the M1.
And pricking my finger and smearing blood on a wedding card envelope.
And accidentally (genuinely) deleting @anon76851889’s speech on Google docs.
Except for those bits… Great day.

14 Likes

5 hours late because he had to stop for chicken wings then stop by the convalescent home lol. Brilliant!

Busting myself laughing at this.

1 Like

You’re a GBOL too, J_I.

1 Like

COME ON MAN
NAW COME ON MAN

1 Like

I discovered this literally as the speeches started.

8 Likes

@rich-t I’m going to holler tomorrow mate, prime DiS hangout

2 Likes

BRIGHTON MEAT!!!

1 Like

Have you been hanging out with @Owensmaterob?

3 Likes

Sent it to all the lads. (Not Ginge though)

1 Like

oh yeah just sent that to about 8 group messages myself lol

1 Like

Just remembered that my GF’s Mam really fancies Snoop.

2 Likes