DO YOUR WORST, THURSDAY

2 Likes

d.

Hungover

Eck

Worst sleep

noisy baby or other?

Other

Day off. Awake at 6, obviously. Going to see some family friends today, including my ATATD and his daughter, so that’ll be nice.

Turns out that this

might have been a bad idea

2 Likes

Ha, that looks incredible!!

Thursday can do it’s worst tbh, sun’s out, dress is on, let’s GO.

4 Likes

unlucky

1 Like

No, I’m rich-t

4 Likes

my colleague just delivered a surprise mcdonalds hash brown to my desk, so I guess today is good

4 Likes

My boss has designed and built our new website. It’s a fucking mess. Why has he done it all himself without referring to A) The designer B) The front-end developer?

Considering my face is literally on there as the front-end developer it’s a bit fucking annoying that people are going to think I’m responsible for it. Fuck off.

6 Likes

Morning

Slept poorly as daughter 2 is now in full “post a level fun” mode and I don’t think I could settle properly until she was home and that was very late indeed

Coffee and an indulgent brekkie of granola, nice yogurt and fruit is helping. Plus it’s sunny and I’m WFH

It looked like it would be sunny here but then the sky blackened and it threw down for ten minutes. It’s sunny again now.

I don’t know what to wear or how to get to work - I’d feel lazy driving in the sun but an idiot walking in the rain.

Might just copy @Slicky and wear a dress.

1 Like

Looked at the forecast last night that said bright and dry for the rest of the week so I took the chance to get through some of the mountain of laundry in our house with the intention of hanging it outside this morning. Only, it’s pissing it down now.

Oi, Thursday - do one.

1 Like

Loads of banging?

1 Like

I should be so lucky

It’s absolutely gorgeous in ldn today. Barely a cloud in the sky :cloud::sun_behind_large_cloud: