Thursdaaaaay evening

Hey hey hey

Tell me your plans and also please engage with my poll.

Say you send yourself an email, like a picture or file attacment or something.
Do you add a little note to cheer yourself up when you open it?

• Obviously.
  • What? No

0 voters

sometimes, I like naming files stupidly obvious things so like if it’s a picture of my face it will be “faceyface3” or something

2 Likes

it won’t last but I’m feeling quite good right now. Did some gardening today and now I’m drinking a coffee, making a blu-tack snail and listening to a podcast

4 Likes

Hey :wave:

I have no plans this evening other than starting to watch The Circle (France). Finished The 3% last night which was ok but a bit silly.

I email myself loads of stuff that I know I’ll need later but rarely put a title or anything in the body of the email that then helps me find it months later when I want it. Maybe a little note would be a good idea. It reminds me of that thing a few years ago where everyone was sending their future selves emails though.

1 Like

The Circle France is the best one! Enjoy!

1 Like

What a delicious dinner

Now watching Worlds Toughest Race. Gonna go tesco in a bit

Mine are not helpful. More HI me! Enjoy the pdf…

1 Like

Fummin. Ordered a new sofa 3 weeks ago, delivery due next week. Logged on to the website to see it says order cancelled. Argh.

Yey!

He’s listening to a gastropodcast hhahaaaaaaa!

8 Likes

Anyone want a free box from hellofresh? DM your email and I’ll sned it through.

1 Like

Good evening! There’s rumours abound that we’re getting burritos in tonight. Oh yeah! :burrito:

Today’s my Friday so I might have a beery beer tonight.

1 Like

Hello! Having a very good dinner; salt beef, emmental, mustard and gherkin bagel with chips and coleslaw. Gonna watch more Office and keep the dreads at bay.

4 Likes

Evening, tonight i am roasting 5 different veg in individual trays for my dinner.
Also managed to talk myself out of going for a beer so there’s that as well. :innocent:

5 Likes

That sounds so good. We’ve got chorizo and mozzarella gnocchi bake.

2 Likes

Are any of them beetroot? I was given some beetroot(s?) but always say I don’t like them because I don’t like pickled beetroot. Need to try roasting some but not sure what to do with it.

I used to send myself stuff with nice messages but now I just save stuff to Google drive. I miss the nice messages :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ryanair are paying me back, finally, one week after opening a dispute with Monzo. Thanks for whoever gave me the advice, @roastthemonaspit and someone else sorry I forgot who!

Aaaaand my cunt of a landlord from Brno has finally paid our deposits back, 10 1/2 months, 43 emails and two threats of legal action after I moved out.

Considering my employment status this is lovely timing. Cheers world.

Plus a good pal of mine got their disability today after months of fighting the dwp on it.

:clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

Apparently my face is getting fat. Crept up on me that has. The old fat face.

Sea bass* for dinner. Eatin (b)ass.

3.99 for 4* fillets at Aldi

**I only ate one of those fat face be damned.

Don’t like how you can’t asterisk things.

none are beetroot although i do like roast beetroot. especially when roasted with garlic :+1:t2:

1 Like