Thursday 14 May 2020 06:00-18:00

Well if it’s any consolation I’ve got a ticket for the rearranged one!

1 Like

It’s my dads birthday today if anyone is arsed

3 Likes

Bairn woke me up singing incy wincy spider to himself. He’s back on a Duggee kick at the moment so at least I don’t need to watch Dumbo again this morning. Got the weekly Tesco shop later, bit of work to do but mainly trying to entertain the wee yin will be my day.

See you in 2027! (the current rearranged date seems a bit optimistic to me)

Also happy birthday to your dad :tada:

1 Like

Morning all.

CBA. Which is for the best because if I could BA I’d have fuck all to do anyway.

Hope you’re all well.

I didn’t know you were going to that! If the re-scheduled date happens you’ll meet my little sister! :blush:

2 Likes

Morning,

• Open the nicer granola from yesterday’s big shop
  • Finish off the boring tasteless granola first

0 voters

Thinking about dinner… we’ve got loads of veg that needs using but I want to support a local business by ordering pizza :pizza::thinking:

1 Like

Offer to pay for pizza in veg

2 Likes

going to present to a bunch of pharma engineers about pressure relief practises and codes, and then spend the rest of the day trying to work on a few things with work.

got the eighth friends Zoom quiz in a row tonight; 8 weeks 8 quizzes. i have three wins under my belt.

1 Like

Can’t believe there is two working days left, absolutely sick of it

8 Likes
  • Screw the granola, have a couple of dcdb for breakfast instead
  • I am a boring grown up

0 voters

Screw the granola

Sounds messy.

1 Like

FYI @fitzcarraldo and other Glasgow dissers, Paesano is opening for takeaway from tomorrow.

1 Like

Save it fo… oh, as you were

1 Like

I await all of the pictures on Twitter of people queuing from there to Oran Mor.

2 Likes

But if you have the DCDB for main breakfast, what will you have for breakfast pudding?

4 Likes

I’ll be giving it a few days

1 Like

Trackpad isn’t working on the laptop. I bet work feels silly for not letting us take any equipment home now

An excellent point, well made! :thinking:

1 Like

We’re effectively a pizza (among other things) - free household at the moment until Wor Lass gets her operation.

Anything with that amount of fat and stodge does not make for comfortable evenings.