Thursday 14 May 2020 06:00-18:00

my old graphics teacher in school used to say skew-whiff all the time, got a weird flashback then

1 Like

This guy comes around a couple of times a week at the moment (about 5ish) and shouts “LEEEEE” over and over again at one of the houses round here. Sometimes lee comes out and they shout at each other sometimes nothing. I don’t get why he doesn’t knock on the door but it’s always weird and I don’t understand the relationship.

This morning while he was shouting for lee I dreamt I looked him up and he had a Wikipedia cause he was known for doing it and also was an ex Olympian.

1 Like

that’s way too early to be shouting LEEEEE

1 Like

Do you think the two things are related?

1 Like

I have the window open at the moment cause my duvet is a really high tog so it’s a bit annoying.
It doesn’t wake me up enough to not be able to fall asleep as soon as it stops.
I kind of want to go out and say “not being rude but have you tried knocking instead” but he probably knows about knocking. Shouting only sometimes gets a response though so even that doesn’t seem 100% effective.

1 Like

what accent should I imagine this gentlemen shouting in?

He’s a Geordie but it’s not a really strong accent.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

So so not up for doing any work at all today.

Mrs F has had a delivery of bath bombs from Lush this morning. She is now having a bath and the upstairs smells like Lush. The bath is making her happy, which is making me happy(ish).

Got some green beans, runner beans, half a yellow pepper and some broccoli that need eating.
What can I make for lunch so we are allowed to order pizza later?

Green beans, runner beans, yellow pepper and broccoli on toast

2 Likes

Just heard some post arrive. Should see what that is.

Omelette?

A letter

1 Like

I just tried to open Yammer and got this message, which I am finding slightly amusing

{“type”:“Ingress”, “error”: “Not enough healthy backends available”}

2 Likes

You should listen to Lush to complete the picture

1 Like

Had a nice omelette yesterday but I was thinking I could make a frittata and stuff it with the veg.
I’ll chop up some garlic and chilli and add cheese but it’s still going to be a bit boring, isn’t it :upside_down_face:

Stir fry?

You could char the broccoli and pepper and serve the rest boiled with pasta. Chilli flakes, salt and lemon to taste.

I’m not gonna lie if it were me I’d bin the veg off and have beans on toast

1 Like

That Anna Jones pie I made last week (proviced you have filo!)