Thursday 16th May Evening

If they smell of wood, they’re probably small tables

2 Likes

That is a sad sight, hope the guy’s ok

Always sniff the punnet

2 Likes

Why would someone give a punnit sniffer a funny look? That’d be like being confused at people rolling the eggs around in their box cradle to make sure they’re intact

2 Likes

Happy Evening Pals!

I don’t have to spend the evening with people who hate me, afterall, yay! :raised_hands:

Cooking a delicious dinner to celebrate.
Drinking a Plunged Orange Pale Ale and about to start food prep, listening to artists playing Primavera and getting HYPED.
Oh crap just thinking about how I’m going to destroy my feet dancing on concrete for 10 hours a day, three days in a row (at least) and I’ve still not bought some decent summer trainers! Craaaap.

My friend just sent me a picture of a sunny beer garden but I’ve already showered and put my comfy clothes on :cry:

9 Likes

Ye canny whack the smell of a good punnet :grinning::+1:

1 Like

With enough confidence PJs can become regular clothes

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bw5WZ_rFA2Z/?igshid=hiz7bii4ahyj

Was expecting them to draw a big cock and balls on this when they were finished, for some reason.

1 Like

What do they say?

Strawbready

2 Likes

I got such a weird look in Lidl yesterday, calling to @Avery “oh my GOD, you HAVE to smell these tomatoes!!”

Public Service Announcement - they have some fancy lil toms on offer in Lidl at the mo and they smell banging, mates. Gonna make bruschetta tomorrow or Saturday :hugs:

5 Likes

You’d better believe we bought those tomatoes right up. Always sniff the punnet.

4 Likes

Didn’t think you’d get a notable whiff from toms. I’ll try it next time

Sorry ttf

runs off to Lidl

2 Likes

If you’re ever shopping in Lidl and need some Thyme, then feel free to sing

Give me a Lidl more Thyme

5 Likes

Off to a BYOB gig but unable to bring my own tinny due to feeling yucky.

Oh, I will. You bet your sweet ass I will.

1 Like

Great situation to be able to decide between those, good on you, well deserved!

3 Likes

That is really tough though. You can buy things with money. Like holidays!

2 Likes