Thursday 20th December 2018

:wave:

1 Like
4 Likes

:wave::tired_face:

4 Likes

Good day.

Fed up tbh. Meant to be going to the IoW tomorrow after work but I have so much to do and currently don’t have a working bike to take with me :grimacing:

Also feel like I’m getting ill. Might cancel Christmas tbh

:hugs:

2 Likes

Today’s mood is all dependent on whether I can WFH tomorrow.

Got the dreamy ‘News about your ticket’ email from the Lottery. Started planning my new life as a millionaire, turns out it was only £30 but it’s still made my day :partying_face: Finishing work at 12 for Christmas lunch and then that’s me done until January!

12 Likes

Still in bed

Need to get up, but

10 Likes

Last day of Autumn. So excite!

4 Likes

also, this should be my last day in the office for 3 weeks! So excite!

:sleeping:

Christmas Part.1 today with my dad coming over. Hoping he hasn’t got R too much :grimacing:

Also getting sick, this better not stop me from going to aspergers reading group tonight (haven’t been in months for a variety of reasons, and this month’s topic is good) or DiSmeat tomorrow.

Were I not busy I would probably sit by the door waiting for the postman because of various things hopefully might arrive (DiSmas present not here yet).

The non-dairy milky bars are on you.

1 Like

Morning all

Slept pretty well, but had a really weird dream about a former colleague of mine, which meant that I was awake for about an hour between 4-5am. I’m off tomorrow so I’ve just got a couple of meetings plus the usual assortment of work horrors.

Might go bowling tomorrow with the family :smiley:

woke up in the morning with a peculiar feeling
looked up and saw egg dripping from the ceiling

1 Like

How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Not with a peculiar feeling dripping from ceiling.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Going to meet Santa in his natural environment (shopping centre). Fuck this.

Morning everyone!

3 Likes

Day off. Going to the physio then going to try and find a vegan Christmas pud.

Morning everyone.

Day off today - school run, haircut, coffee, reading, off to watch Nativity (featuring Danny Dyer) with the bairns this evening.