Carbonara
Sort of
Nope
Feeling good, tho it coincides with my fave colleague’s last day, might cry
Off to the Isle of Wight tomorrow evening :expressionless:

High five on the promotion meows!!!

1 Like

And a very good evening to you all,

Having some drinks at my folks with the team and then back west for a wee soirée.
Quite tired, think I’d rather sit in and watch loads of Jamie Oliver programmes

Lots of questions here…

• Tezzers spicy meat pizza
  • Yes! Last of it arrived today!
  • Can’t decide whether to do it tonight or when I get home. Probably when I get home
  • WFHing tomorrow and taking a half day so not too bothered
  • Tomorrow afternoon! Straight on the sesh in Dublin then :airplane: :ireland: :beers: :pill: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Fish and chips for dinner and a nice beer or two.
Most of my shoppings done apart from some wine for my parents.
I’ve done no wrapping yet, but I’ll start after dinner.
I was going to take tomorrow off but I’ve stuff to finish, although I’ll be going in late as i need to take Gizmo to the vets.
I only live 10 miles from my folks so ill drive there on Christmas morning. Normally I stay over but ill gave to come home to give Gizmo his meds, which means I won’t be drinking.

nothing - ate way too much at lunch
no
err…no
n/a
home home tomorrow eve-o

1 Like

Sausage Sandwich
Yes
Two left to wrap this evening
Day off!
Not going home home (except briefly tomorrow to drop gifts off)

Load of mulled wine and Beamish.
Nope, nothing done yet!
Same!
Feeling happy about it and finally feeling festive too!
Off home-home on Sunday!

First though, our house Secret Santa then my work Christmas party, followed by either a gig or meeting friends in the pub.

I’m drinking a Budweiser Prohibition.

Coming from a man who has tried a fair bit of NA beer, this is definitely the worst one available.

Quite a nice can though.

Had sausages with onion gravy and some amazing root veg and cranberry bites my chef friend made for me.

Can’t wrap until I get paper tomorrow annoyingly.

I stay here for Xmas so yes, I am here.

The cat that decided to hang out here earlier hasn’t left yet, she’s asleep in the teepee in jnr’s room :+1:

2 Likes

Eating sweets by the tub and watching tv

3 Likes

Last day of work for the year.

I’m getting wrecked.

1 Like

Having an extremely dry sausage sandwich in the airport. Just relieved to be here tbh, the sat nav lady kept warning me about stationary traffic ahead and to make a u turn if possible but I was all “SHUT UP SAT NAV LADY I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING” and I did so it’s fine.

Couldn’t fit my niece’s present in my bag, so now it’s just a present for each niece, my mum, sister, and brother-in-law left. So that’s good.

Evening evening

• Plain omelette (with cheese and onion) and chips
  • Nope. I’ve been working ridiculous shifts in the lead up and had loads of other stuff on. My loved ones are used to it. I’ll either do the BEST presents or bung them cash and something little depending on my December work schedule. Really wish I’d made my jars of piccalilli this year though. First miss for years but everyone will understand.
  • Reminded me to stick a roll in the bot. Cheers
  • Last night tonight. Feeling great!
  • Home on Saturday but only for three nights due to work :cry:

High sausage ratio for dinners on here

Is it possible you drove to the wrong airport and she was directing you to the right one?

1 Like

The car park person (I’m getting it valeted because I’m a twat) insisted my return flight doesn’t exist, despite showing her the boarding pass, so… maybe.

1 Like