Thursday 4th Feb 2021 - a morning thread

It’s warm here in Melbourne. Luckily there’s a breeze but it’s feeling a bit ‘fan assisted oven’ at times.

My wife is out tonight so just me and the girl, but she had a lunch order from the canteen today so I need to actually trying and feed her proper food of some sort. Which isn’t easy. Hmm…

Meanwhile some people changed the HOLLYWOOD sign to say HOLLYBOOB and obviously they got arrested because fuck the police

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1356658943032840194

According tot he article they claim it was part of a cancer awareness thing - they had film cameras and stuff - which obviously makes this even more ludicrous to arrest them.

2 Likes

Definitely not the work of (BoJack spoiler) Mr Peanutbutter?

2 Likes

Alright

1 Like

-14.C this morning

And while it’s not quite ’icicles form on your nostril hair’ temperature it was very much ‘icicles form on your beard & mustache’ temperature when I dropped the little one at school just now

Consequently it was too cold to take off my gloves, take out my phone & take pictures

It’s a beautiful morning though

Might go back to bed, I don’t have any meetings until 10

Should have left by now. However got wet hair and tea still to drink and teeth to brush.

Morning :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Wot no touchscreen gloves?

The touchscreen gloves are fine if it’s like -4 but are not what you put on when it’s -14

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

8 Likes

Hehe. Boob.

1 Like

Just dropped a little one at school

Silly toddler needs another covid test so juggling WFH with looking after her. Currently watching an Attenborough about reptiles and amphibians as she loves the bit with the chameleon.

Anyway, good morning @1101010 @BodyInTheThames @rich-t @Slicky @aboynamedgoo @jordan_229 @frenchtoast @Twinkletoes and all below :arrow_down:

I have a day off today! I mean, I’m not going to be doing much but it’s nice not being dressed yet. Not that I really need to be dressed at this time of the morning in any case but I’ve pretty-much kept with my pre-lockdown wake-up routine even when WFHing.

Not sure what I’m going to do. Might make samosas.

:sunny: DAYLIGHT UPDATE :sunny:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:33 16:55 09:22:03 +3:26
Edinburgh
08:01 16:53 08:51:51 +4:10
King’s Lynn
07:35 16:49 09:14:15 +3:37
Salcombe, Devon
07:44 17:14 09:29:32 +3:16
6 Likes

Whahey it’s Thursday isn’t it oi oi

Hotel excelled at room service breakfast

12 Likes

did they double your sausage order…?

1 Like

Can’t see any baps

Phwoarrrrrr #thursday

2 Likes

Didn’t ask for two but I got two sausages and two eggs but only one hash brown.

5 Likes

Yes, I think @dktrfaustus was going to start the filth thread about banging sea creatures