Thursday at a glance

*breakfast

I’m still eating it you monster

He’s a very intriguing man, he has a Liam Neeson in Taken vibe which would support epimer’s assassin theory

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting 22 minutes for the bus and the bus app says its still 8 minutes away. It’s supposed to be every 7 to 11.

Don’t make me go back to the car tfl.

This is the sort of content I need right now.

:+1:

Is it salty enough for you?

Well you’ll have to wait a bit now.

1 Like

I’ve ruined the Thursday thread, haven’t I.

We should delete this one and just start again really

Morning all

Had a DiS-related dream where I was trying to make yet another pun on @kermitwormit’s username. In my sleep I was convinced it was the funniest thing ever, but I don’t know why. It was something like Kerm-nado / Ker-nado. No idea about the context. Think I might need a hiatus.

1 Like

On the bus. I don’t feel very nervous about work atm, which is making me nervous.

Back home after a 20 hour journey. Made it to the gate of my second flight as it was boarding :grimacing:. Was comforting to land in Edinburgh and see it was pouring down. Really want to sleep but if I do I won’t sleep tonight.

Sounds OK though tbh tbf. Would eat.

Morning!

Could have had a lie in because I’m WFH today, and I’d set my alarm for 7.30, but the tiny human alarm clock had different ideas, so I was up at 6. Arse.

JFC, mice have pushed a big pile of carrot chips out onto the table for the wild mouse again :see_no_evil:
Why are they such utter babes?! It’s so cute but ffs, I’ll never get rid of it.

7 Likes

Passed my last CIMA exam :balloon:

17 Likes

Managed to coordinate a work trip to LDN with the TV going down with the baby. Train got cancelled but fortunately managed to get seats on the next one. Praying R goes to sleep as it feels like a very confined space and I have work to do…

Taking one of the dogs to the vet and, erm, that’s it. That’s my day.

Morning!

What painkillers u bouncin?

Got some M&S pecan cluster cereal thing and it’s delicious. Well done @rich-t, you’ve done it again.

2 Likes