Thursday at a glance

Apparently, if you turn the tap on, the sound of running water can help.

2 Likes

decided I would, for the sake of brevity, come up with a way of shortening the name of my “check mailchimp analytics” task

my work notebook now features repeated reminders to “COMPLETE CHIMP ANAL”

2 Likes

Oh no, EricVI? What hapened to V?

Anyway, quietly kicking myself for clicking ‘irrelevant’ when hiding all ads from YouGov on Facebook instead of ‘Already Purchased’. :smiley:

Yes, yes it was.

1 Like

I leveled up :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Wore them down going on about Episode VIII and then they thought you’d hate Episode IX like them so it was the last straw?

(Congrats.)

1 Like

Dead.

RIP @EricV, long live @ericVI!

5 Likes

is your boss Rian Johnson though

he’s got his knives out for you, pal

he’s built this business brick by brick

and he doesn’t want you and your TLJ hating brothers bloom-ing into a state of rebellion

looper

1 Like

There’s a guy behind me in my office coughing loudly (audible over headphones loud) about every twenty seconds or so. I know it’s not his fault, and I shouldn’t get annoyed.

But I’m annoyed. Can’t wait to leave today.

Fucking Twitter

1 Like

Just been to an IKEA for the first time ever. I thought it was rubbish.

Its… Jay Rayner!

1 Like

Out of interest, did anyone save all the AMA threads by changing the owner before the big delete button was pushed on @ericv ?

DING DING DING

1 Like

did you at least get some BEVARA and daim bars?

Bought a rug which looked nice and a £2 mobile phone stand. Found the walking around following the arrows on the floor annoying.

never go to a tiger it’s somehow worse

Was dreading a work email due to my weakened state today and had been putting it off for hours. Turns out it was a very minor issue and was sorted in minutes. Not sure if I won or lost in this situation

1 Like

They were @ericthefourth’s

1 Like