Thursday Banal

I’ve got my eye on that one. you’ll need to tell me if it’s any good.

my g4 has been decent but now it’s got a crack and all the buttons are falling off so I can’t switch it on or off.

Aye I’m eyeing that one up. My G5 plus has been great tbh

3 Likes

They’ve announced the regionals calendar and I’m fully irked. The closest one is on a London venue that I’m still boycotting for only having one toilet, and the Scottish one is in Lanark, which will definitely be the biggest dump I’ve ever visited to play cards. And I regularly go to Stevenage.

Lanark. Ffs.

Isn’t that close to epic and raffles? Two birds one stone.

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

I thought they lived in Ayrshire, but if they’re near Lanark then this changes everything.

I was sitting here thinking you accidentally dropped a massive stack of paper on top of your phone.

3 Likes

They live in between Glasgow and Edinburgh

Hmm maybe Lanark is where the alpaca show is held

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BLOODY GREAT MAN :smiley: :+1: I hope you have an excess of fun. :birthday:

1 Like

Cheers for the birthday love, DiS :kissing_closed_eyes:

Heading out for a boat trip around the lake and then a walk in Antelope Canyon which looks incredible.

Have lovely evenings!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSCLEMAN!!! :muscle: :birthday:

2 Likes

MUSCLEMAN burning out his fuse up here alone

wears stupid glasses

2 Likes

SAAAAAAAKE

Sorry! I’ve been this close to falling asleep all day and didn’t have the energy to spare. Will try to do it tomorrow.

Hang on a minute… you nerds gather in Manchester!?!

1 Like

Literally my exact excuse for not engaging in filth tbh.

1 Like

I don’t, it’s too far away.

I’m so tired I’d probably even sleep through a vigorous porking. This is pretty much uncharted territory for me.

1 Like