Thursday chat thread for pals

Period pains lads. Urgh.

:persevere:

1 Like

nah, they have a set route and path, calling them ask if its an am or pm is no problem to them… if its an am you could be in the shower or something

still waiting on my counterfeit ray bans from china. would never have thought they’d cheat me.

doing a spot of mixing soon, bass frequencies be fucking with my wellbeing yo.

also got a bit of toothache.

solid 5/10 day

obviously a bit random/creepy w/e but you should smoke out, the TV swears by it.

Got no contact info for em anyway.

ah that’s a shame.

coffee and Juice trial?

1 Like

Early Snoop wasn’t such a playa

1 Like

way ahead of ya

2 Likes

how many times do you have to reload DiS before the adverts go away

:smiley:

(Not weird or creepy really, is it???)

2 Likes

I know this is a few days ago now, but that video of a man pushing a woman into the path of a bus is completely baffling me. WHY DOES HE DO IT? Is it pure misogyny? Is it mental illness?
What’s also fucked up part is that she tried to confront him as he came back over the bridge and he completely blanked her.

A similar thing happened to a woman I work with - she was just walking down the street and as she passed this man, he just straight up punched her and carried on walking as if nothing had happened.

was thinking more about just randomly advised you on period pain management when we’ve never really interacted much before :grinning:

Driving down to my grandparents today (when I should be on the bike, but he’s ill so I better see him) then probably try and sort this car thing out

they’re gone now but i lost count of how many that was

:sob: another of my plants leaves have fallen off. This is a tad over dramatic but I can’t help but feel like a massive failure every time a plant dies!! Waaaaah!!

Not that it’s definitely dead… yet. But it is significantly more ugly :frowning:

Emma Watson IS rubbish!
I watched the new Beauty and the Beast a few weeks ago and it was just so crap. I blame her. I also blame myself for not creaming my pants over childhood nostalgia like everyone else seems to do. I’m a grown up now ffs, no wonder I didn’t like it as much as I did when I was 7.

Meeting my mum later for dinner. Last time I saw her, the whole family spent a very long time (like a constant HOUR) needlessly taking the piss out of everything about me, in front of my boyfriend, and it put me in a bad mood for about a week.

2 Likes

Omg, are you getting a third laptop?

7 Likes

:smile: One is the wife’s and is the oldest, shittest thing ever. The one on the right is broken and i’m selling it for parts on ebay.

Love hackers though, might watch it today.

1 Like

Isn’t there some kind of study or something that looked at how (some?) men and women behave when walking towards each other and basically men are just dicks and drift towards them and force them ‘subconsciously’ right over to the side.

And also the view that people are actually quite aggressive when walking and ‘force contact’. I dunno anything about this stuff really but seems pretty fucked up.

There’s something comforting about having more screens around. We have a monitor that’s not plugged in in the living room that just makes me feel better being there.

1 Like