Thursday Day Thread

Morning squad.

On the bus, then train, and then train, to work. Today is my Friday.

What about you?

Morning sheeldz!

Tiny human alarm has been going off since 3am and the snooze button hasn’t been working. Can’t remember whst I was meant to be doing today but it probably won’t be happening now.

1 Like

Wfh so I can go to the doctor and say “yes hello I’ve had a sore throat on one side only for two weeks and now my gums hurt???” so that’s something to look forward to.

That’s all I’ve for today.

Goooooòooood
Moooooooooòôrrrrŕniiiiiiiing

I think my coughs a bit better

Bed still overall nicer than not bed though thank you very much

I have something like this. It is pericondinitis. Wisdom tooth skin inflammation. It FUCKING SUCKS.

1 Like

Morning FL!

1 Like

Podcast :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Keep em peeled listeners

1 Like

Morning

Had the most disturbing sex dream about a diser.

Got to entertain the child all day but also clean the flat, clean the mice, clean the fish, dye my hair, food shop, and some other tedious tasks. And I’m nearly out of chai, tragic.

Off work.

Gonna go to this https://www.glasgowheritage.org.uk/barrowland-ballads/

Then either play badminton or cook a risotto not both

• badminton
  • risotto

0 voters

Do both. At the same time.

2 Likes

Today I’ll mostly be pretending to work and announcing the best albums this century.

6 Likes

On which note, if anyone who I’ve not spoken to would like to write a couple of sentences about one of their favourites this morning, let me know.

1 Like

Really tough choice because exercising is rubbish but nobody has ever actually enjoyed eating a risotto.

2 Likes

You’re being really, really, realllllly STUPID here.

1 Like

It’s important to have a strong personal brand.

There’s two problems with this.

1. Is it though?
  2. Even if it was, talking about the importance of a strong personal brand doesn’t fit your personal brand.

I’m breaking the fourth wall with that post. It’s disruptive.

Wfh this morning, doing a careers talk to first and then final year students this afternoon (lol).

Then meeting my partner on a train to London (might do the whole “excuse me, is this seat taken?” thing because I’M VERY FUNNY) cos we’re going to see Rob Delaney tomorrow night In Hackney.

3 Likes