Thursday Daytime Vibes

can’t get into a routine to save my life atm

:sob:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Morning all!

The Child lost her first tooth yesterday and was very excited to show us what The Toothfairy had left her this morning.

I’m not teaching until 6.30 tonight so I’ll be marking and doing some IV sampling. I’m in a very awkward situation where some managers really want me to throw my work nemesis under the bus to avoid them having to actually address his many, many shortcomings but I think that’s neither fair or my job so I’m trying to avoid casualties.

I’m also about fifteen papers behind target on my exam marking so will do some of that too.

2 Likes

Morning all

Back at work for the first time in 10 days. Feel somewhat like shit, but quite pleased that I managed to stay awake until 10 last night and wake up this morning, so my sleeping patterns are ok at least.

1 Like

Banging tunes on the transfer bus to the airport. Coach rave to early 90s dance tunes like Rhythm is a Dancer and Mr Vain

2 Likes

Just saw a ghost wearing a shellsuit and having a smoke. Or i saw a woman who looks like a lot like a dead neighbour… but ghost seems more likely.

:ghost:

6 Likes

Morning, narrowly avoided a meltdown at work yesterday, feeling okay today though. I think my anxiety is worse in the office for some reason. Going to job hunt again i think. Did a run this morning for the first time in ages which has made me feel better, was really low and horrible to myself yesterday.

1 Like

I’ve not planned this trip at all. I’ve flown into bergamo not Bologna so I’ve not gotta get a bus to Milan and then a train to Bologna.

1 Like

First full day of Barcelona. Might go sit in the pool for a bit before lunch and primavera later

4 Likes

Well jel of everyone at Primavera this weekend. Have all the fun everyone!

1 Like

Morning!

Today is going to be sponsored by coffee. Mini s_w has decided she likes late nights so it was tough one, expecially being home alone cause Mr s_w is away at a conference. Only one more to do :see_no_evil:

Think ill go for a walk to the post office later, then off to the local for tea as our pal from Glasgow is down for the long weekend so that’ll be nice.

3 Likes

Morning squandy!

Third night on the trot of No Boozing, and last night I hung out with my cycling wanker pals on my Brompton and we did a Brompton trip of all the London cabbie huts in London! So much fun. Then this morning I have put a wash on, done the dishes, and started the mammoth task of clearing my spare room. Oh and did a spot of hoovering.

Coffee now and some work.

3 Likes

Instagram is absolutely ridiculous now isn’t it.

Can literally only use it for stories.

4 Likes

Is jorts and dms a look? Cause that’s what I’m rocking today

3 Likes

Still thinking about last night’s paella

7 Likes

seems sub-optimal

1 Like

Don’t think it’s too bad. Guess we will see

2 Likes

New sofa is arriving next week, a month early :tada:

2 Likes

Dunno whether it’s because not many people do actual posts now, or it’s the design, or it’s a combination, feels like 75% of my feed is accounts I don’t follow though

2 Likes

7 Likes