Thursday: Eclipse Day Edition

Depends if the lasses decide to do one on Monday. If not… the week after?

1 Like

That was a trick question. It’s always geography week in our hearts.

1 Like

I have these for the sea and I love them! Often wear them without being anywhere near the sea.

1 Like

Brunchie implies pre-lunch time
Prunchie is before lunch but can be eaten at lunch time.

@roastthemonaspit

(sorry)

4 Likes

Ok

mate

1 Like

I had this brownie at 12:45, not brunch time, not a brunchie

1 Like

My wife has multiple pairs of these and they’re highly approved (we live by the sea, but they’re not just worn to the beach). I’m sure your endorsement was sufficient though!

1 Like

My friend swears by these! I was just planning on getting some cheap jellies though. Are these all waterproof?
I do badly need summer shoes/sandals as I have some pretty dresses I don’t have appropriate footwear to pair with…

Yeah I think they’re all meant for going in the sea with. I’ve had mine for years, worn them on every holiday and they still look brand new. They mould to your feet too somehow? You put them on, get them wet, let them dry on your feet then they’re the perfect size. They’re very flat though so not great if you have feet issues but I’d v recommend.

1 Like

:weary::weary:

I’ve got two pairs of water shoes, mainly because I have too many trainers:

I’m wearing the black ones today, even though I’m not going in the sea. I’ll probably wear the “oatmeal” ones tomorrow, when I probably will have a little paddle

I am sorry for the way my brain works

5 Likes

My other half also swears by salt water sandals and has had multiple pairs over the years - she wears them as regular sandals as well as just sea shoes though.

Am I losing my mind?

Wearing any kind of footwear in the sea (apart from aquashoes/wetsuit boots)

• Perfectly fine
  • Very odd and concerning behaviour

0 voters

Perfectly fine: Jelly shoes / plastic sandals / crocs / anything that doesn’t hold water
Odd and concerning: wandering into the sea like Reggie Perrin or something

2 Likes

STONEY BEACHES = ouch!

2 Likes

I need something to protect my soles from the pebble beaches here!

Stony beaches are relatively easy on the feet. It’s beaches with razorshells that you really have to watch for!

(I don’t have water shoes though)

1 Like

Yeah I wear wet suit shoes in the sea cos the pebbles hurt my feet

I prefer to wear them on Sandy beeches too - I got stung by a weaver fish when I was a kid and it fucking hurt. (They hide in the shallows on the sea bed and have a big spike sting thing on their backs - it happened in France but they hang out on uk beeches too)