Thursday eve

Gotta meet someone in a bit but have an hour to kill so just gonna wander about in the cold listening to miserable music. Might have a secret pint too, shhh!

Wbus?

STILL working on AQOS. Bored of it now.

2 Likes

You must stink of wee!

3 Likes

TV is out - got more work to do. Then prolly get some Sainsbags BBQ ribs and play viddy Gs until far too late.

Not as much as you did last week!

5 Likes

:burrito::burrito::burrito:

4 Likes

No u smell the most!!

Chillango?

Bombay Burrito :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Itā€™s my Friday. Incredibly busy day at work. Glad itā€™s over. The TV is going to karate so Iā€™m gonna make an omelette and play Vidya and burp a lot

Just went past a bunch of people in ā€œhalloweenā€ costumes queueing to get into a club. One of them was dressed as Trump. Absolutely livid.

Whatcha gonna be playing?

Not surprised they were livid - heā€™s not very popular!

1 Like

Evening all.

About to get up from my ā€˜napā€™ (lying in bed reading the Internet for two hours)

Got some waitrose ready meal for tea. No beer for me tonight as Iā€™m knackered from last night.

Probably catch up on The Apprentice, read some Beckett and try get an early nighht.

Been thinking a lot about Snow today.

Iā€™m not very focused on my work

I indexed my brotherā€™s new bike and

now Iā€™m eating a curry

then I might play Carcassonne

Weā€™ve got a couple of big jobs on tonight so gonna swing by see the team and chat to the clients.
Then back up the road for food and a film or summit

This is code for ā€˜drink all their free boozeā€™, right?

3 Likes

Catsitting a cat that has disappeared ffs. Otherwise got some sweet sweet decaf on the go and looking at some work.

ALSO

• Onions are great and I love them
  • Onions are ok
  • onions are bad

0 voters

which came first

• one finger twix
  • two finger twix

0 voters

@TheBarbieMovie2023 look whatā€™s near my work

2 Likes