Thursday eve

Urgh there’s arsenal fans everywhere. So much for a quiet pint eh

12 years tomorrow since me and TV hooked up.

Bought a card for her today that has s bread pun on the front. Furnished it with plenty more inside. I’ll be lucky to get more than an eye-roll tomorrow

8 Likes

Yeee

4 Likes

Hiya DiSbots,

Made some meatballs, ate some meatballs and now I’m drinking a beer. My jeans are now far too tight.

SUCH BANTS.

3 Likes

Hello all

I’m feeling quite chuffed for a very small reason. Remember I said yesterday that the carpet fitters wouldn’t adjust the bedroom doors? Well, I took it upon myself (armed with a saw and some sandpaper) to take half an inch off the bottom of the doors. And it worked!

I’m going to reward myself with a beer and some crisps.

4 Likes

Did you ever sing the meatball song when you were younger?

4 Likes

I love Calvin and Hobbes so much :heart: I need to take after my Dad and keep a pile of them permanently next to my bed… and some biscuits stashed under the bed too.

2 Likes

Calvin & Hobbes is the best. Holds a really nostalgic place in my heart and I really don’t know why. I don’t recall relating it to anything, but I get a bit emotional over it.

4 Likes

This is really lovely. If you get me for Secret Santa this year, buy me some Calvin and Hobbes:)

There’s a whole documentary about it and others that feel the same way! I couldn’t watch it because I got jealous that they were having the same emotions as me. Don’t they know Calvin and Hobbes belongs to ME!?!?!?

2 Likes

Absolutely bossing scan n go at the minute.

1 Like

I’m in stinking London, bored, regretting not posting on here that I wasn’t going to be in stinking London but it was all arranged last minute. I’m in a pub eating a burger, it’s ok

You’ve really captured the London experience there

6 Likes

I’m also drinking a london pride like the swarm of tourist scum who just walked in are definitely going to do as well

I think I’ve had too many coffees today. My anxiety levels are through the roof over something trivial.

Tonight im having pie, mash and beans for dinner, maybe with a beer of two. Hopefully I’ll calm down a bit.

:+1:

1 Like

That’s basically my life

tried that mane ‘n’ tail shampoo people go on about
didn’t realise it was originally for actual horses just thought it was bad/weird branding
what a world

4 Likes

haha mr. sensitive shit teeth

5 Likes