Thursday Eve!

Alright!

Don’t think there is a thread yet.

How was your day? Evening plans? What we eating/drinking/watching/listening to?

My day was pleasant, evening plans are minimal. Sitting on sofa. Eating beef cannelloni from M&S and a Planet Doughnut doughnut, drinking flavoured sparkling water and watching Big Boys (finally gonna start it).

1 Like

Just gone out for some solo bevs to prove I’m not getting old. Quite fancy a burger may get one on the way home later

7 Likes

Gonna see a @Witches in the wild

13 Likes

I’m absolutely fucked after three exhausting days hosting my parents. Then found out today that my next door neighbour has left her husband and moved in with some guy from her Bible study group. So I’ve started hitting the vodka which is probably not a great move.

1 Like

Must have really liked the neighbour

1 Like

They’re both really nice if a bit odd. One of their sons has a pretty serious mental health disorder and needs a lot of support.

But who am I kidding? This probably means they’ll sell the house and I might end up with an arsehole for a neighbour.

Or even better

Had a couple post work drinks. Moving house from tomorrow and carrying my laptop so called it a night

Helloooo
Gotta leave for the theatre in half an hour and I know I’ll enjoy it when I’m there but had a series of phone calls that have left me a big bit bummed out so kind of wanna take my dress off and put pjs on and curl up with a tea in front of the telly.

Home Alone Movie GIF

Gone for a few pints then lazy Tony’s for lasagna and that

4 Likes

Had to work late to do a tour. Got one tomorrow too. Came home and swept all the paving in the garden ready for jet washing at the weekend. Very exhausted now. Sainos char sui pork belly for tea wirh chips and peas (me) and a fancy salad (Mrs F). Going to do a whole lot of lying down after that.

2 Likes

Go to the theatre in your pjs

4 Likes

You’ll have a blast once you’re out.
You can sit on your sofa whenever you want etc

2 Likes

Off for a long weekend now. Got some Iceland curries on the go and got some booze in

3 Likes

You’re definitely right! Need to cheer up, being a right eeyore :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Evening, I’m having a lovely one in Margate to see US punk rockers Mannequin Pussy. Going to go for a wander and find somewhere nice to have pre-gig pint. It’s turned out lovely too :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Fucking love eeyore tbf.
Just think the effort when you’re in feels like 500%
But when you’re out… it’s like 5%

Enjoy the show :man_dancing:

1 Like

Just walked into a bar sat down and started talking to some people I know. It’s a fucking supper club tonight. Gonna have to sneak out

4 Likes

Proper sitcom shit this :laughing:

1 Like

Obviously these are the soup du jour

Need to check them out

1 Like