Thursday Evening feat bangers [not sausages]

Still can’t believe how good the set was on Sunday.

4 Likes

Might go to bed

What are we even meant to do with our lives

2 Likes

you’re just meant to make something that lasts longer than you I think
living or not

Had a veggie bolognese, cleaned the kitchen. Going to clean the upstairs bathroom, too.

Recorded a Jonathan Meades repeat on BBC4 earlier in the week, so might watch that later.

That’s all I think.

I’m cooking a dinner I’ve even dreaming about for ages
-crispy baked potato
-sour cream
-mature cheddar
-slices of big tomato
-salt and pepper

Can’t wait :potato::tomato:

3 Likes

Xbox achievement points

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

i was wondering today if I was the sort of person who could get into classical music or opera or whatever.

nessun dorms came up on my playlist, imagine if all of it is as good as that but that’s the only one I have any emotional resonance with because of the football

1 Like

classical music is so big that its got something for everyone, certainly. I like the dead sad shit like chopin and gorecki and stuff and then john cage and stuff for the interesting modern stuff, but I can’t really get along with a lot of the big lads - mozart and stuff - they just sound so old. Also you end up knowing everything from an advert.
like we’ve got about 120 years of all the other genres and then everything else ever made is classical or folk (to whatever area its from), that’s a lot of music

1 Like

This is surely classical by any sensible measure

2 Likes

yeah I like some of the modern stuff and quiet stuff too tbf, was just thinking about getting into the big bombast lads, standing in front of my bedroom mirror waving an imaginary baton about and that

1 Like

I enjoyed that bit of music that your man in the film Amadeus goes on about being perfect.

might just rewatch Amadeus instead

1 Like

played some good tennis once again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mrs had a long day so making her tempura chicken tender burgers with blue cheese and home made bbq sauce yo

3 Likes
2 Likes

Today Sweden extended the travel ban from the uk, which basically means no family visiting until likely after the baby is born. By that time I’ll not have seen any of my family for over 2 years :disappointed:

1 Like

feel like I’ve run out of bangers, I just post the same 10-20 songs every time. So hard to fight the entropy of boredom in your 30s