Thursday Evening featuring giant garlic clove

thinking about thinking about starting my christmas shopping

3 Likes

Evening, had fishcakes they were top.
Still writing job application as Iā€™ve decided itā€™s mostly guff and I keep forgetting things. Need to get it done by tomorrow. :cold_sweat:

Also need to prepare for a meeting. Iā€™ve pretty much worked every night this week :expressionless:

Got some Carpenter Brut on though.

1 Like

With that whole mid century East German glaze you need to go yellows for authenticityā€™or bamboo. Itā€™s a bit too ā€œtikiā€ for my liking tbh but itā€™s all down to the shape of the shade more than anything. You could just go navy blue but it needs to be big and fat I think to match that base.

2 Likes

Yassss carpenter brut!!!

BEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Thatā€™s my attempt at the synthy doom sound at the start of roller mobster.

1 Like

Went to John Lewis with my mum for free Prosecco and a mince pie on discount evening
Told her salacious Countdown gossip
Got a mega Chinese full of BIG BEEFY CHUNKS and GINGER and SPRING ONIONS and rewatching the blimp episode of Archer
Masterchef later

Yaaaaassssss

1 Like

i think the lack of pints in Spain will kill me. Everything is served in halves or stubby bottles.

2 Likes

:smiley: Absolutely lose my mess to that one. Banger to end all bangers.

I like the weird ā€œYYYYEEEEEEEEEYYYYYEEEEEā€ synth-scream on Wake Up The President best.

Going to see him/them/it in March next year. Iā€™m expecting it to be the best electro-metal-disco ever.

1 Like

Amazing. I went to see Perturbator recently! Was v. good.

1 Like

Faaaaack. Itā€™s not too late m9, Peckham will welcome you with open arms.

1 Like

I reckon sipping a couple of cold bottles > sipping a pint tbh

5 Likes

Was that last month? How was it? I saw he was touring, but it was around the time I was watching the :moneybag:

Really like the recent EP, New Model - proper Blade Runner-esque dystopian stuff.

1 Like

Iā€™m a pintman though :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah it was good, not as good as the time I saw him previously. But I reckon thatā€™s just because I didnā€™t enjoy the venue as much. Also the support was the worst thing Iā€™ve seen in my whole life. He was great as ever tho :smiley:

I had a big garlic once.

5 Likes

NICE.

1 Like

2 Likes

eugh my grandad is back in hospital againā€¦ not really a good way to phrase it but i kind of hope he doesnā€™t go on for too much longer? heā€™s just in and out of hospital all the time and when heā€™s at home, heā€™s alone for most of the day watching TV he doesnā€™t enjoy and wearing adult nappies and knocking over cups of tea and getting stuck on the toilet. i canā€™t stand to think about it. i feel evil for even thinking like that though especially as i know i could never care for my parents if they got to that stage

watching rejected marriage proposals on youtube

what the hell is wrong with me

7 Likes

that sucks, what a crappy day :frowning:

People can be such dicks over money. How is he going to be able to prove any of that to paypal though? Surely youā€™ll be ok there??

Via a wee bit of columboing I believe they were called Hypno5e which in itself is awful. It was just like they gathered all the awful things you can do musically and smooshed them all together.

1 Like