Thursday Evening is for the dissers

what’s going on?

got fnc for dinner

2 Likes

Prepare for a thorough critique

1 Like

Watching the Mr Bean animated series, and have ordered Jnr a McDonald’s from Deliveroo because I am the worst mother of all time, I’m both counts.

Got some work to do tonight but seems unlikely

Got a big pot noodle. Working my way through noodles and potatoes at the moment.

In a pub garden with a book waiting for the right time to go and see DiS’ Premier cycle wanker.

I’m in looooondoooooon

8 Likes

What chosen activity will replace it?

The rain managed to last exactly from leaving work to arriving home, stupid summer

1 Like

Where we goin then?

1 Like

:rotating_light:

1 Like

Only got five days off innit!!!

3 Likes

The time period of evening is subjective, but it is often socially considered to start around 5pm[1] or 6pm or shortly before sunset

stick that up your dojo.

1 Like

Composing riddles

3 Likes

We’re bribing The Child to eat beans out of a chilli by pausing Bounce Patrol videos until she eats a spoonful.

You’re doing fine.

5 Likes

Bribing is the only parenting I know. Honestly dont know how people do it otherwise!

My limited understanding of behaviour is that none of us doing anything unless we get something in return; the only difference with bribery is that the gain is a bit more obvious.

2 Likes

might be a stalinist parent. ‘unless you eat your beans, we will relocate you to a family in siberia’ or something.

1 Like

all toys to be appropriated and redistributed by the party (parent) unless bean eating reaches acceptable levels of productivity.

3 Likes

Working late but no work left to do

Got pasta to heat up for dinner soon, wish it would be 7 already so I can eat

Went to Dartmouth, did the M&S-Lidl-Sainos triangle. Got some fancy M&S burger sauce so gonna cook a load of mince and tip it over that and some wedges, should be alright. Not much else going on, it’s my Sunday night.

1 Like