Thursday Evening Thread (07/04/22)

On my way to a gig for the first time since the Before Times.

How exciting!

1 Like

Not much going on tonight, just staying out of trouble really.

1 Like

Bike done. Will decide on pizza when Iā€™m in the shower.

1 Like

Barely 5 degrees in my flat and itā€™s almost mid April, my brother in Christ when on earth will global warming actually pay off.

5 Likes

Evening all :wave:

Got a steak pie, potato dauphinois, greens and deep fried macaroni balls from M&S dine in for two that I am EXCITED about.

Iā€™m so very hungry. The only thing that would make this slightly better is if it came with a bottle of wine. But itā€™s okay, itā€™s not Friday yet!

Soon tho soon.

7 Likes

The one aspect of having a cat that I donā€™t enjoy. I donā€™t mind paying for food and treats and clipping nails and dealing with litter, but when she comes down in the evening and mews at me cause itā€™s nippy Iā€™m like ā€œmaybe cat could put one of her jovial clothing items on for warmth? Maybe cat could contribute to the cost of heating bills? Perhaps cat could pay attention to the news to understand the cost of living crisis and ergo give me less grief?ā€

1 Like

Obviously I give in and turn the thermostat up so she can lounge in one of her four beds that are situated by radiators, Iā€™m not that much of a monster

This little terrorist is currently lounging around on Mrs Fā€™s heated blanket. Freeloader.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve got to be honest none of my cats have ever figured I could change the temperature of the house, yours must think of you like some sort of omnipotent weather shaman/god.

2 Likes

2Ā½hrs left at work. Listening to Hamilton Leithauser. Canā€™t be too bad I suppose

Pretty sure mine thinks we have the power to turn the rain off and we just choose not to to spite her

5 Likes

Ohhhh now :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Oh yes, thatā€™s exactly what she thinks.
Iā€™ve had to message my blockā€™s group chat more than once to say ā€œplease ignore the cat crying, she isnā€™t being abused, sheā€™s tired/wants treats/is a degree too cold/upset Iā€™ve cleaned her water fountainā€
Minutes after this photo was taken she shouted at me because sheā€™d had enough of sunbathing and wanted me to draw the curtains. Which I did.

8 Likes

Who ya viewing

Just smashed some bowling, home for a Twin Peaks methinks

Itā€™s her birthday in two weeks and the theme for her party is ancient Egypt :blush:
Iā€™ve ordered decorations and will be making her another cake.
She didnā€™t love the last cake so KERMIT MUST STRIVE TO IMPROVE FOR THE FELINE OVERLORD.

Obvs youā€™re all invited. It wonā€™t be fun though. Itā€™s never fun.

15 Likes

I love her so much even though she would not care a jot

1 Like

Held the cutest baby Iā€™ve ever seen yesterday

Thought Iā€™d packed enough warm stuff for our caravan trip ahahahaha. Iā€™m fucking freezing! :cold_face:

Misty met a chow chow at maximum floof so that has made me happy.

Tried to put on a film but felt Sensory Overload ā„¢, so I am listening to a podcast.