Thursday Evening Thread (11 Oct 18)

can this laptop stop being an arsehole and accept the headphones are plugged in

i don’t want sound coming out the speaker thanks

they’re made from konjac flour. what’s a konjac? fuck knows.

they’re alright though. well weird. feels like eating pasta (kinda) but tastes of absolutely nothing.

Sounds awful

1 Like

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I’ve been in the new house for the last few hours and the neighbours were home and it was totally, completely, blissfully silent!

5 Likes

Evening!

Just got back from a short film event that I hosted. Probably one of the best and smoothest running events I’ve ever hosted tbh. Pretty good feeling.

Have a meeting with some politicians tomorrow, no idea what to expect.

Watching Ozark now. Good show.

3 Likes

:wave:

We’re watching a Star War.

I bought them all because Wor Lass can’t remember if she’s seen them and I haven’t seen Episode 3. Did this earlier:

Currently watching Episode 1 and wondering if they’ll all have aged this badly.

4 Likes

whiterussian is a big time mover and or shaker!

1 Like

Bought a couple of mini pumpkins in lidl yesterday, anyone got any good ideas what I could make with them? Thought maybe about stuffing them then roasting, but what to stuff with…

For an idea of scale, those are pretty large bananas in the background.

1 Like

perfect ripeness on the bananas too as we’ve established today

1 Like

my creative confidence is all low and shit

Me neither, it was my first try and I didn’t really think you could go wrong but turns out you definitely can.

1 Like

the first one has that cool light saber fight, right? think the rest of it is pretty rubs

Curry?
Pie?

I’ve got a recipe for a butternut and ricotta pastry that would substitute for pumpkin if you want it…

Hi! Sounds like an excellent day

1 Like

I actually can’t remember much about it apart from Jarjar Binks, the chariot race and Ewan McGregor’s rat tail.

Spiced pumpkin Soup

1 Like

seriously that low album is fkn graet

2 Likes

Got myself some spooky lights from Poundland :skull:

3 Likes

Seeing them on Monday. can’t bloody wait

1 Like