Thursday evening thread featuring earworms

Good evening all

Compliments girl on your kiss
This is the evening thread of DiS

3 Likes

Evening CCB et al!

First day of my course, very exciting, sad that everything is online though. Got a virtual anthology reading to do this evening and not a lot else.

Contemplating chicken nuggies for dinner.

1 Like

Friend’s doing a D&I thing at work where everyone submits a song that they feel represents their culture, and of course now I’m fixated on the idea of it was me I’d want to choose this and get fired

2 Likes

Just had cod bites and corn on the cob. Cor.

2 Likes

did you put any corn on the cod

2 Likes

Some may have slipped onto it, yes

1 Like

Yessssssss!

3 Likes

This has been in my head all day. What a fuckin song.

2 Likes

Evening. This is mine

think it was on pose a minute ago

3 Likes

Took myself out to get some bits from sainos and have an evening walk. King’s Lynn is looking nice

6 Likes

Fucking hell I feel like having a huge rant, but it’s not worth it and so I’ll sit here in stoney silence instead.

My earworm

3 Likes

hope yr alright r-t x

4 Likes

Dunno man, dunno. Thx though

NFL season kicks off tonight.

Earworm

5 Likes

@colon_closed_bracket was kept off number 1, among many other things 26 years ago, by Wet Wet Wet :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Was I?

2 Likes

I mean CIYK. But maybe the real story is we were ALL kept off number 1 by Wet Wet Wet along the way

1 Like

Evening all!

The lentil roast I made did not solidify to the point of being a roast so we ate fish/ veggie fingers with roast potatoes and veg.

I’m really tired so I’ll probably stay up half watching Married at First Sight and pretending to catch up on work until I am too awake to sleep.

Went for a run, ended up here.

Now I’m drinking a beer.

8 Likes

Did part 1 of the…4th? spring clean of the year. Realised my bathroom cabinets were full of absolute junk, no idea why I’ve kept it so long. Still got so much to do but next week I’m going to redecorate my bedroom so all this sorting out is like the foreplay to the main event.

What a sad little life etc

3 Likes