Thursday evening thread (ft Laelfy's plans)

Hi all. At a geek meetup in Holborn, aren’t I?

Hbu.

1 Like

What does a geek meetup involve?

I have no plans, will probably go for a walk along the river again as it’s a nice night.

Plans - chilling in the antenatal ward a finding out if everything is ok with the baby. Then maybe pizza or a burger if we get out at a decent time.

Battery status - 17% :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Transporting my strange mix of climbing, funeral, business, and party gear down to London.

About to head out to an awards shindig where I’ve to present an award :grimacing:
Pretty much means I need to watch my vino intake for a couple of hours :weary:

Should probably go for a walk but the Glasgow weather has been very untrustworthy today.

Stay strong man x

9 Likes

In the pub waiting for a meeting to start so got a chicken caesar salad and am reading a comic

Keeping everything crossed for you guys :heart:

9 Likes

Hope everything’s okay @rich-t!

Just having a Lech after work. Picked up Drunk by Thundercat on vinyl and ‘Playing The Bass With Three Left Hands’ by Will Carruthers of Spacemen 3 so that’s my weekend’s entertainment. Have tomorrow off so I’m going to hang out with the TV tonight and do nothing.

Gonna watch footy

All the best for the scan

saw stewart lee on as I was going to get a chip butty

that’s as exciting as my evening is going to get

1 Like

Have spent far too much on my credit card so far this month again. Was gonna go buy some wanker beers but really can’t. Got a few in and didn’t end drinking the ones I had planned yesterday.

Got this frozen apple strudel thing from lidl which I might bang in the oven.

@ghostpony have some nice drinks at home?

@Songs_about_ducking Meetings ruin everything don’t they.

In this case it’s a “You Equal Tech” meetup about “Positive disruption tech changing our world for the better.” Whatever that means.

For a London tech meetup there’s very, very few white men, which is no bad thing!

Going down the boozer innit

Man that sounds good

:scream:
Fair dos though.

Oh well that makes sense.

I pretty much need a full day in bed for any hangover these days so understand.

Have some nice food instead?

Battery sitch - 9% :cold_sweat: