Thursday evening thread. Incandenza definitely has no hot material so don't ask

@incandenza (who has no hot material)

*dunno, sorry.

:no_mouth:

now I don’t want to post because I feel too self-conscious

Surprisingly beautiful evening up here aftet a rainy day so I am out climbing. By which I mean fallling. Repeatedly.

I don’t think I can edit it now…

tell us immediately.

@1101010 THEO

I’ve heard that @incandenza’s material is so hot that if he posted it, it’d blow the roof off Kasabian.

Quite the day. Topped it off by carrying a big box on rush hour buses through shoreditch which was not the best idea. Gonna eat some burgers and then have a bath.

no! it was just two good things that have happened, and I was going to post the “everything’s coming up Milhouse!” video, and now everyone’s looking at me.

one of the things is that I got a refund on some hiking boots that I thought I’d been totally screwed over, the other things is that The Girl That I Like gave me her phone number.

taking a chance on a once partially defrosted birdseye chicken chargrill

Alright, does that help?

that’s… fine.

. . .

IDIOT’S DICKHEAD

Could you remove that errant apostrophe? It looks like I can’t use punctuation now…

Everyone

's

a critic.

I have an observation:

there are now a large number of bad sitcoms with Friends in the title:
Friends with Better Lives
Friends with Benefits
Friends from College
Friends

Evenin’ all. I had a productive enough day. Played an impromptu gig in a local café earlier which was odd but fun! Got two gigs backing local singer/songwriters on bass on Saturday now.

Going to continue to work on the football sticker bass this evening, might go for a pint and watch a jazz gig but I’m not pushed really.

You’ve made these up!

Thanks Theo - I appreciate it.

I went to see my absolute dream apartment today. Out of my price range though :cry: