Thursday evening thread. Incandenza definitely has no hot material so don't ask

TAKE IT TO THE FILTH* THREAD!

*or the Grime thread, if such a thing exists

1 Like

waffle bath, obv.

2 Likes

how many waffles do you think i have?

Sorry for putting you under unnecessary pressure!

1 Like

unfortunately not ā€“ Friends is a real programme

1 Like

Would they not make a serviceable loofah?

Iā€™m running a (water) bath. U jelly?

At a campsite with WiFi on/in Barra. Itā€™s started raining. Iā€™m tired.

8 Likes

swit swoo

1 Like

Thatā€™s for the bike shot, aye? :wink:

Lost about 15-2 at football.

Nutmegged a player with my first touch that led to the fantastic opening goal. The rest was less good.

Other team were really fouly too, Iā€™ve got grazed knees.

Feel like a complete fraud - just won slimmer of the month at my fat club but the truth is Iā€™ve havenā€™t followed the plan at all :open_mouth:

Now having mini kievs and spaghetti hoops for my tea. jfc

6 Likes

cyclists donā€™t @ me

Evening, had a good day - listening to Propagandhi now, going to write a review and quickly head to Aldi before they close.

Just making my new delay pedal self-oscillate to piss off my noisy neighbours, hbu?

Never heard it calledā€¦

sigh

Something aboutā€¦ slapback mode? No.

1 Like

Just before I left work, one of my direct reports came over and told me that he had just been out for a walk, bought a scratch card and won Ā£50 and another free scratch card.

ā€˜I wanted to show my gratitude for all your support and patience over the last year,ā€™ he said, reaching into his pocket.

No, of course he didnā€™t hand me Ā£50. He didnā€™t even hand me 50p. He handed me the scratch card which, I scratched on the spot. It was a loser. No prize to be claimed.

Iā€™ve since spent the entire evening working out whether or not he was being genuinely appreciative or taking the piddleā€¦

Hi DiS :wave:

This evening I have been to a reading group where I ate all the biscuits (co-op chocolate chip and hazelnut cookies were the highlight), listened to people speak very passionately without the usual spiral into shallow politics talk, and accidentally started discussing next monthā€™s topic. It was a fun evening.

Contemplating if it is too early to go to bed.

2 Likes