Thursday Evening Thread - November 10th Edition

Evening all! What are we all up to on this fine* evening?

*Citation needed

i wish i was dead

2 Likes

I am watching ‘Gilmore Girls’ and am going to finish three articles. Will probably drink some beer later and jump around the sitting room while listening to the new Male Bonding album.

1 Like

Things are that bad 4th?

no just being a diva. will revise my answer to ‘i wish i was in bed’

1 Like

That rhymes at least!

2 Likes

Going round a mates a food and film. Very tempted to get beer.

Alright Geesey! Waiting for the missus to come home so I can cook some Spanish-y meatballs and drink some wine. I have both pork and beef mince so, you know, I’m not fucking about here.

1 Like

Football training later so obviously I’m eating a massive dinner and watching Designated Survivor. Terrible show.

1 Like

You are definitely not fucking about there J_I. Good hustle.

1 Like

Watching that Westworld. Dunno what I’ll do after.

I might watch Planet Earth 2: The Bloodening

1 Like

Stll haven’t watched it. Think I’m too far gone now.

Actually, is the original film any cop? Would probably watch that.

No idea. There’s only 6 episodes to catch up with - that’s one moderately severe hangover and you’re done.

9 Likes

‘Sup guys. Just on the ol’ reflux sit up detail with a snoozing little poppet in my arms. Ham egg and chips for dinner (with the chips being from the chippy). Gonna have a beer, watch the apprentice, then potentially watch a how to video on draining a radiator with no bleed valve in advance of my likely house-flooding attempt at amateur plumbing on Saturday. Want to know if I need any new tools like. Quite keen on a new wrench.

The film is pleasingly bleak in a 70s way. Better than the running man, worse than blade runner if that helps?

1 Like

Sounds like I’d love it! Will seek it out at the weekend.

I just moved a thread from Uncategorised to Social. I’d consider this my good deed for the day (unless @epimer intended for it to lurk there largely unnoticed)

Yeah give it a go. There’s something queasy about those dystopian 70s flicks now, beyond the haircuts. I quite appreciate it.