Thursday evening thread (slightly late)

Fed up of beer I think. Need a new standard pub drink for the brave new world. Obviously Old Fashioned if it’s that kind of place but not sure what to have in a standard pub.

old fashioneds are a bit neckbeardy for me.

why not just drink long island iced teas?

I just find the overabundance massive intimidating. I’m a if it’s if not broke, don’t fix it type lad. Hence consistent drinking of the nectar of Zeus and immortals.

1 Like

That’s much worse than an Old Fashioned. Too many ingredients.

1 Like

This would work if we could manage to stay up later than the kids. :person_shrugging::rofl:

2 Likes

Amaretto sour’s.

1 Like

I mean try getting to 101 years of age by drinking sludge city’s every day. This guy’s in better shape than me, he gets it.

2 Likes

If I’m in al the kind of place that has egg white to hand I’m just going to order an Old Fashioned, no fucking about.

Maybe I’ll just be a whisky person.

2 Likes

Ooh not sure. Might have a look in my local bottleshop next time I’m in town. The Bueno one sounds dreamy!

1 Like

Two cats currently in the flat eating Fig’s dinner whilst he’s out. One of them is supposedly his best friend. Oh, Amber :disappointed:

Watching The Office for a bit until the correct cat returns then straight to bed.

Ate Chinese, tying to losing weight, got a pathetic day tomorrow making up for it.

1 Like

There’s a non imperial version which is still great. Every now and then they do a cookie dough version too. And the brewery is about five minutes walk from my house.

1 Like

Could totally see you as a whiskey connoisseur.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/image/policy:1.815129:1547841036/07287721.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=a1ae025

3 Likes

Should’ve got an iced tea!

8 Likes

DOOM

BAR

2 Likes

Incredibly boring, sweet and sour mock chicken and some har gau. Wish they did single person portions so i could get more dishes for the same price.

1 Like

does it make you sound like Bob Dylan the next morning?

1 Like

:beer:

Fucking short body this!

1 Like

would I make a better:

• Supervillain
  • Superhero
  • Boring auxiliary character

0 voters