Thursday evening thread

I’m at a gig, first support band were proper terrible. It better improve eh.

Gonna have a delicious night-before-pay-day feast of whatever i can find in the cupboard. Probably falafel and mushy peas.

2 Likes

Had a potato and vegetabl hash thing with some reggae reggae sauce.

Gonna watch The West Wing and maybe drink a beer.

Keep going!!! I need some motivation to make some music too, being unemployed I have a fair bit of time…but I end up blaming it on lack of gear (need a new midi keyboard, no monitors etc). Working with constraints could be a good challenge though

I’ve got loads of gear but no idea

1 Like

Evening! Not eaten yet but the later it gets the more I’m leaning towards some kind of deliverable food.

Playing Rocket League online and it’s instantly reminded me why I don’t often do this. I’m rubs, granted, but the abuse you get is phenomenal. Managed to sneak in a quick ‘boo hoo waa’ message before the last game finished so I think we all know who the real winner is here.

EDIT: wife’s just messaged me, she’s picking up pizza on her way home :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good luck Ruffers, always hate waiting to hear back. Try not to let it keep you awake at night and apply for other jobs in the meantime. You are probably doing that already but yeah, Godspeed!

I’m not right now, because I’m watching About A Boy to reinforce my hatred of cinema. Thanks though!

1 Like

Trying to watch my diet and the wife has cooked up a mountain of halloumi :disappointed_relieved:

Hi Eric and etc.

I’m all right
Fuck all plans, gonna watch some TV
Making a chicken and quinoa dish

Watching my night class do practice assessments.

Ate a disappointing sandwich earlier even though it sounded tasty. Feel a bit bad because the only good sandwiches in my work canteen are either vegan or halal and I feel like I should leave them for people who can’t eat anything else…

howdy

Today in very happy coincidences!

I decided I’d stick on the Sparklehorse + Fennesz collaboration, and then found out that the documentary about Sparklehorse that I’d been intrigued about for ages is screening in Birmingham as part of the Flatpack Film Festival. Wicked excited.

Ooooh pottery throwdown final, exciting stuff.

Got home late to everyone sitting about moaning about me being late rather than getting off their bums and starting tea, have just sat down after leaving house at seven thirty this morning. Proper irking…

Got a creme egg for later so that’ll help somewhat

Hungry but flat mate is hogging the kitchen

Who do you want to win? I’m good for anyone bar Richard - too smug for my liking.

Just made black-eyed bean chilli. Probably have some ice cream in a minute.

Need to do holiday planning and put the kettle on :coffee:

Get yourself one of these

Is Richard the older bloke? I only watch it when Wor Lass is watching repeats but he’s an arse. Thought it was a shame the boho girl went out but think the young guy is probably the best potter.

Hi Dis. I’ve had a reaction to something and my eyes have swollen up and I’ve got a wheeze on. Supposed to be seeing a Rammstein concert at the cinema but it ain’t gonna happen, and I am fucking GUTTED.